Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Reconcilable Differences (Having It All #1)
This topic is about Reconcilable Differences
Book Cover Help > Remove alt cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaryAnn (new) - added it

MaryAnn Clarke (maclarkescott) | 25 comments Hello Librarians

I would like the alternative cover for my book Reconcilable Differences removed completely. It was a placeholder before the book was published and yet it hangs around and causes problems. It still for some reason gets linked to lists and some promo sites. I'd really rather it just disappeared as the final cover (pink umbrella) is much stronger. Can you please make this happen?

Much gratitude.
M A Clarke Scott, author

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25059 comments If the book ever went out in any form (such as advance reader copies) with that cover, it has to stay on site.

message 3: by MaryAnn (new) - added it

MaryAnn Clarke (maclarkescott) | 25 comments Scott wrote: "If the book ever went out in any form (such as advance reader copies) with that cover, it has to stay on site."

I ran it through a Kindle Scout campaign. But ARCs were never released with that cover. Can it be disabled in some way so when people add the book to lists it doesn't show up? Thanks.

MA

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45482 comments Mod
Kindle Scout is a form of ARC.

The newer cover is the default. However, any links that were created to the original edition will continue to link to it. Similarly, lists are edition-specific, and if that is the edition that was added, that is the one that will appear on the list.

message 5: by MaryAnn (new) - added it

MaryAnn Clarke (maclarkescott) | 25 comments Ok. Hanks for your replies.