2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ann's 52 Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann  Gibson (goodreadscomgreenmacgal) | 11 comments This is my first challenge. I signed up a few days ago, and decided on 52 based on the average # posted for this year. And, then I realized I'd only actually finished 4 books so far. In the past couple nights instead of watching a movie with my husband post work, I've managed to add another couple of books to my list to make it 6! The challenge is a good motivator for me to finish a pile of unfinished books.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ann wrote: "This is my first challenge. I signed up a few days ago, and decided on 52 based on the average # posted for this year. And, then I realized I'd only actually finished 4 books so far. In the past co..."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Ann & happy reading!

message 4: by Satin (new)

Satin (satin_ss) | 352 comments Good luck!

message 5: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Doing great keep up the great reads!

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann  Gibson (goodreadscomgreenmacgal) | 11 comments Thanks.

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 65 comments Yay! I've been pretty slow this month too, but i still have 45 to go, so we can do it!

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann  Gibson (goodreadscomgreenmacgal) | 11 comments Jenny wrote: "Yay! I've been pretty slow this month too, but i still have 45 to go, so we can do it!"

Ann wrote: "Yes we can Jenn! What are you reading now?"

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann  Gibson (goodreadscomgreenmacgal) | 11 comments 2 more books finished on my quest to complete 52 by years' end:

Highly recommend both these books. The cookbook, is half history and half recipes.

The New Persian Kitchen

Number One Chinese Restaurant