The island in our hearts buddy read group discussion

Reading till the sunrises > Dumplin by julie Murphy

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Group read from july 12th till august 12th.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments I really enjoyed this one. Hope you do too.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I started Dumplin yesterday, today I got to page 112(not that the day is over just as of now). Really loving it so far, the setting,the characters,the plot :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished it today. I honestly loved the first half much more than the second part.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments Oda Renate wrote: "I finished it today. I honestly loved the first half much more than the second part."

Sorry the second half wasn't as good for you. Anything spacific?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I cant set my finger on it, I just felt like it fizzled off. In many aspects.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments Oda Renate wrote: "I cant set my finger on it, I just felt like it fizzled off. In many aspects."

Fair enough.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/ne.....
the mystery of why we havevent heard anything about the movie. its been posted on netflix so then they probably are showing the trailer a few weeks before they show the movie.

message 9: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments I hate that! You have to have Netflix to watch any of the stuff they do themselves, which means those of us who don't have it miss out. They don't even seem to release the stuff on DVD. I'm going to have to get Netflix one of these days, I suppose. *sigh*