The island in our hearts buddy read group discussion

Reading till the sunrises > Girl at sea by Maureen johnson

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Group read from 12 july to 12th august.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments I'm hoping to actually join in with this one. Got the book ready to read at least, which is a good start. ;)

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments I'm later reading it than planned, but finished the book last night.

Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

One thing I didn't mention in my review is that I thinkk- by the comments made in this book - that either the author or the main character have brought in to the British stereotypes. "public school" doesn't mean boarding school in the UK, for example.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I havent gotten to it yet. Plan to read it before the end of the month. Will read dumplin first

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 141 comments Oda Renate wrote: "I havent gotten to it yet. Plan to read it before the end of the month. Will read dumplin first"

I read Dumplin' before, and am going to read Puddin' now, but I read this one first, since it was the one from the group reads I hadn't read yet.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria wrote: "Oda Renate wrote: "I havent gotten to it yet. Plan to read it before the end of the month. Will read dumplin first"

I read Dumplin' before, and am going to read Puddin' now, but I read this one fi..."

Good thinking.