I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Best sports romance?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber’s reading What’s everyone’s favorite sports romance? Need more r commendations. So far mine is The Wall of Winnipeg and me.

message 2: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Sawyer Bennett has a great Ice Hockey series - Cold Fury Ice Hockey series. Ryker Ryker is my favorite.

I also enjoyed the classic Chicago Starts series from Susan Elizabeth Phillips

It Had to Be You
Match Me If You Can
Natural Born Charmer
Nobody's Baby But Mine
First Star I See Tonight

Are among my favorites.

message 3: by Simone (new)

Simone (simonegodoi) | 30 comments Check out Kulti by Mariana Zapata
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

BBEATRICE -idem345- | 73 comments i'm currently reading Waking Olivia and I think is one of the sport new adult best I ever read !1

message 5: by A (new)

A Klue (fromthesouth) | 78 comments Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1) by Kate Meader In Skates Trouble (Chicago Rebels, #0.5) by Kate Meader Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4) by Kate Meader So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2) by Kate Meader Undone By You (Chicago Rebels, #3) by Kate Meader ... by Kate Meader is a hockey series you might want to consider (The Chicago Rebels).

ℸℎℯrℯᏕα (wwg1wga) | 41 comments Something So series by Natasha Madison

Something So Right (Something So, #1) by Natasha Madison Something So Perfect (Something So, #2) by Natasha Madison Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3) by Natasha Madison Something So Unscripted by Natasha Madison

message 7: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots I love sports romance!

📍The Game on Series
The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan The Friend Zone (Game On, #2) by Kristen Callihan The Game Plan (Game On, #3) by Kristen Callihan The Hot Shot (Game On, #4) by Kristen Callihan , and on more book on the way.

📍Gridiron Series
Sacked (Gridiron, #1) by Jen Frederick Jockblocked (Gridiron, #2) by Jen Frederick Downed (Gridiron, #3) by Jen Frederick Played (Gridiron, #4) by Jen Frederick

📍The Hurricane Series
The Hurricane (The Hurricane, #1) by R.J. Prescott The Aftermath (The Hurricane, #2) by R.J. Prescott

And also..

📍 Wrong (A Stepbrother Romance) by Stella Rhys
📍 Bad Dad by Sloane Howell

In fact I'm sure there's tons more, but that's off the top of my head.

message 8: by Uvi (new)

Uvi | 14 comments Maria Zapata

message 9: by Uvi (new)

Uvi | 14 comments Mariana Zapata is all about sport romances especially hate to love tropes.

message 10: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup I agree with Kate Meader's Chicago Rebel series and Kristen Callihan's Game on series.

Also, I recommend; Rugby Series by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid
The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby, #1) by L.H. Cosway is the first in the series and I adore author Sarina Bowen she has the Ivy Years which is a new adult series set featuring hockey players and set in a private college. The Brooklyn Bruisers is her spin off series where a couple of the college players have moved up to the NHL. So good. Elle Kennedy's Off Campus series is also excellent

message 11: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments BBEATRICE -idem345- wrote: "i'm currently reading Waking Olivia and I think is one of the sport new adult best I ever read !1"

Ive just downloaded, kindle unlimited :)