Drips.2.0 discussion

Role Plays > Trouble in Paradise (reality tv)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate R.F. Schroeder | 39 comments Yay alrighty!! So idk if anyone has seen the British reality tv show Love Island, but I’m hoping to do something like that, but global. Possibly a little futuristic so that they can bring sexy singles from all over the world to a beautiful secluded island where they’ll have to “couple up” on the first day with whoever first strikes their fancy. They’ll have to sleep in the same bed as this person and compete in challenges with them, and no one is allowed to leave the villa they’re staying in. By day, they can lounge by the pool or the beach and flirt with anyone in the villa (for the drama, of course) and by night, they can sleep together, or get their sex on in the “Hideaway” a little private room, or they could even have sex in the main shared bedroom if they want! Thoughts?

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate R.F. Schroeder | 39 comments SKELLY

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality in 3 Words:
Ideal SO in 3 Words:
Anything else you want to add:
Looks:

I can go first.... :))

Name: Jennifer Rose Wylder
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Creative, Thoughtful, Outgoing
Ideal SO: Flirty, Confident, Honest
Other: So Jen has lived in Weybridge (a little outside London) and the Spanish countryside because her parents are divorced. She’s somehow dated a lot of musicians in the past and it’s really turned her off to the idea, despite how much she loves it when a boy can sing. She would never admit it but she’s pretty kinky in the bedroom and she’s on the show because she actually, somewhat naively, thinks she might find “the one.” But at least she knows it’s naive. ;)
Looks: https://www.deviantart.com/elias-chat...

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate R.F. Schroeder | 39 comments (I’m our and about today so I can’t post a lot but I wanted to do a guy too.)

Name: Kallan “Kal” Corrington
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Cocky, Playful, Resilient
Ideal SO: Energetic, Adventurous, Generous
Other: Kal was raised in Scotland by a single dad, so he’s putting himself through school. He’s a smart guy and was lucky enough to get some scholarships to ease the burden but it’s hard so... That’s mostly why he’s here. Also he thought it would be a hell of a fun time, and Kal never passes up an adventure.
Looks: https://www.deviantart.com/sandragn/a...

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate R.F. Schroeder | 39 comments So I can start if anybody wants?

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate R.F. Schroeder | 39 comments True! I can make another if nobody else wants to make one lol