What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sunshine
This topic is about Sunshine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Autobiography type book of a story of a young woman with cancer who lives in the mountains with her husband and daughter. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie McIntyre  | 4 comments She chronicles what it’s like living with cancer and writes entries until she passes away at the end. She mentions how beautiful it is living in the mountains. I read this book when I was 14 years old in 1997 and now I’m 35. It has stuck with me that long. I pray I can find out the title so I can read it again. I suspect it was published in the 1970s-80s. I wish I could remember more to share. If this plot sounds familiar please share the title. Thank you!

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Jul 12, 2018 04:50AM) (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Sunshine by Norma Klein (although it's actually based on a true story).

It's available to borrow on Internet Archive (free library): https://archive.org/search.php?query=...

message 3: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie McIntyre  | 4 comments Thank you so much! I have been wondering what the name of that book was for literally 21 years! So glad you were able to figure it out from my vague description. I just ordered it off Amazon! Thanks again! 😊

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sunshine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Norma Klein (other topics)