Teen Book Club discussion

Homework Help > How it Works

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

olivia (oliviarose_) | 362 comments Mod
The Homework Help folder is basically an area you can go to get help in any subject. Just create a discussion for your question so that other members can leave their help as well as read answers already left to learn something new, themselves. If a discussion is inactive for a certain amount of time, I will simply lock it so that people can still read the answers but no one will be answering very old questions. Let me know if you have any questions.

Note: When you make a discussion for your question please make sure to put the discussion in the homework help folder so that our group can stay clean and uncluttered.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone know what to expect with high school geometry?

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Proofs. The worst thing in existence. Other than that, it’s pretty simple; just make an effort to memorize postulate and formulas, and you’ll be fine.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. I found a really cool formula tracker on Pinterest

message 5: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) I actually really loved proofs. It was one of my favorite part. For me, I found memorizing the quadratic shapes' properties to be the worst. Drawing things was also really fun.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments What are proofs just out of curiosity

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments Same.

message 12: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Honestly so many people say that but I found that it wasn't bad. Maybe different curriculums?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah maybe. I'm homeschool and have been using the same curriculum for the past eight years now. Since I'm starting high school I need a different one.😂😂

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments Brooke wrote: "Yeah maybe. I'm homeschool and have been using the same curriculum for the past eight years now. Since I'm starting high school I need a different one.😂😂"

I also home school.

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments I'm in high school. you should check out Cyberschool.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

What is it?

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments Its my online school’s name

message 18: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments Its a really good online school. My brother also homeshooled and used cyberschool

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I'll look into it! Thanks

message 20: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) | 128 comments No problem!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

message 22: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) I need help with math. It is how to do Right prisms, and they look like this- https://data.mobymax.com/mm/images/pr...

message 23: by R (new)

R (flipping_pages) | 92 comments What about them?

message 24: by R (new)

R (flipping_pages) | 92 comments What do you not understand?

message 25: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) I just cant figure out how to done them :( They are confusing a I need more explanation.

message 26: by R (new)

R (flipping_pages) | 92 comments Volume, surface area, what they are? I can help with all of them, I just need specification.

message 27: by Peyton (last edited Sep 26, 2018 06:55AM) (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) Oh, ya, sorry.
-Surface Area

message 28: by R (new)

R (flipping_pages) | 92 comments Basically, you take the surface area of it all as separate rectangles, and then subtract the overlapping parts.

message 29: by R (new)

R (flipping_pages) | 92 comments Do you understand?

message 30: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) I think so, is there any good web sites that I can look at.

message 31: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 56 comments If anyone needs any help with Spanish I’m a native speaker so I can help!

message 32: by Marta (new)

Marta Cors (martaacors) | 10 comments hii

message 33: by Kacie (new)

Kacie | 1644 comments hi

message 34: by The Jesus Fandom (new)

The Jesus Fandom (thejesusfandom) If anyone needs help with maths, I can help with that