What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The World in Amber
This topic is about The World in Amber
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult fantasy; prince is sexually free and progressive, lives in drop of amber? Not Zelazny! [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rook (new) - added it

Rook McNamara (rookling) | 30 comments In the mid to late 80s a novel (I think actually two, one a sequel) appeared in my library's new [adult, not YA] F/SF shelf. One had a cover painting of, I think, a pretty blond young man, a prince, on a background that might have been light blue. The prince was the focus of the book(s) which I recall having been sexually free and progressive. The prince was an ingenue type character. His world or kingdom was called Amber. It may have been a tiny world inside a drop of amber. Can anyone help? I've been looking for decades! Thank you all tremendously.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

message 3: by Rook (new) - added it

Rook McNamara (rookling) | 30 comments You are flowers and pearls! Yes, that is it, and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

message 4: by Rook (new) - added it

Rook McNamara (rookling) | 30 comments and arg, I don't know how to edit my topic line to "Solved" from the mobile app.

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments You're welcome! You can't on the app, but mod will move it to Solved later on.

message 6: by Rook (new) - added it

Rook McNamara (rookling) | 30 comments Thank you again, Ayshe.