What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl attacked by wolf possibly while in middle/junior high school. Her mother moves them, but the wolf follows

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments The book is based around a young girl who when in junior/infant school was attacked by a wolf alongside her friends

She survived and moved away with her mother. The wolf followed her (its kind of like a werewolf), shes being hunted by the wolf.

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments Kristy-Leigh weaver wrote: "The book is based around a young girl who when in junior/infant school was attacked by a wolf alongside her friends

She survived and moved away with her mother. The wolf followed her (its kind of..."

I read this too! And can't remember the name of it...following...

message 3: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 193 comments Was this a fantasy, or real world? What part of the real world, if so? When did you read it? Last year or ten years ago? Was it new then, or an older book? Is it written for adults or teens? Do you remember anything about the cover?

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Kristy-leigh I added some information to your title, since many of our members only read threads that they think they can solve. If you are using the computer version of GR you can edit the thread title by hitting the EDIT key at the end of the thread title.

We allow spoilers, we just request that you warn that they are coming. There are 2 ways to do this:

1) type SPOILERS (you can also italicize it or bold it if you prefer) then hit ENTER 5 or 6 times, then put in your spoiler.

2) use the HTML spoiler tag (view spoiler). To use that, click on the Some HTML is OK at the top right of the comment box and it will walk you through how to do it.

message 5: by Amanda (last edited Jul 11, 2018 06:02PM) (new)

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments Yes it was a a fantasy book

But based on our world - I think it was based somewhere in America

I think it was one of those free books on the kindle so it was a blank cover (but I think it had only just been released)

I read it about 4-5years ago and I've been searching for a while now

I also think it's a young adult (YA) book if that helps at all

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments That isn't the book but also sounds good so I'll add that and have a read :D

If I remember correctly the wolf is her dad I think. And they thought he had died

He then attacked her and a few friends in school (when she was younger)

Her and her mother moved away and she was being bullied
(Fast forward)
She then went to a summer camp and was attacked by a wolf again
And it somehow had the spirit of her friend inside her

(It's very strange by a good read)

Thank you again! It's been driving me crazy for a while as I want to read it again so bad

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments >bump<

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 10: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Dacyczyn (readsintrees) | 274 comments Shares some traits with Shiver Shiver, but it's a long shot...

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Solved here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Closing this duplicate thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shiver (other topics)
Scarred (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katrina Thompson (other topics)