Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > What True Crime book should be a movie?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy S. | 2 comments I've always been obsessed with True Crime TV shows and movies, and when I'm reading books always thinking of what they should make into a movie. You know, the kind of movie that isn't just a derivative work, or with a twist so unique you have never seen anything like it in a film before.

So I wanted to open this up to the professionals... What do you all think is such a unique interesting book that should absolutely be made into a movie?

message 2: by Fishface (last edited Jul 11, 2018 02:06PM) (new)

Fishface | 14154 comments This case: Mass Murder in Houston

The twist is that as soon as they had dug up one more victim than the previous record-holder, Juan Corona, had killed, they simply stopped looking. Police informants were morally certain there were more bodies in one particular burial site, but oh well, that was just too much digging, apparently. And then there's this:

http://abc13.com/archive/8534774/

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy S. | 2 comments Fishface wrote: "This case: Mass Murder in Houston

The twist is that as soon as they had dug up one more victim than the previous record-holder, Juan Corona, had killed, they simply stopped looking..."

Thanks! According to the link you put up it was being turned into a feature film already... you seem to be on to something!

message 4: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 14154 comments I certainly hope so!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.