Book Haven discussion

I Wish I Had Not Married My Love
This topic is about I Wish I Had Not Married My Love
Promotional Discussions > New Book: A Romantic Thriller by an Indian author

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashish (last edited Jul 11, 2018 08:47PM) (new) - added it

Ashish Roy (ashish_roy) | 2 comments I Wish I Had Not Married My Love by Ashish Roy
Synopsis
He is charged with sexual harassment by his colleague. His name is Madhav, an upright man, a fighter, a heartthrob during his college days. The enquiry committee, set up by the management, is headed by his wife, Aakarsha - the perfect example of a modern, strong woman. Madhav and Aakarsha were madly in love during their college days and still shared the same bond. Madhav reports to Aakarsha at work. However, when it comes to professional ethics, Aakarsha rises above all personal biases and pronounces him guilty after evaluating all facts and witnesses. Mohit, Madhav’s best friend from the college, is shocked to hear about this case in the news. Mohit, who lives in another city, decides to fly the next morning to meet Madhav and Aakarsha and find out the truth for himself. But fate has other plans. The next morning, news channels are flashing the terrible news of Madhav’s death the previous night. The police pronounces the death as suicide.
Aakarsha breaks down but decides to carry on with her life. Mohit can’t take this lying down. He decides to investigate. He must uncover the truth! Will Mohit be able to convince Aakarsha to join him in the investigation or will she remain blinded by the facts of the case? Will Mohit be able to deal with the answers to his questions?

The book is now available on Amazon!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 57 comments Hello Ashish, you can add a link to your book to help people find it. Just above where you post is 'add book/author'. If you follow that, it will be helpful to readers.

All the best with your book.

message 3: by Ashish (new) - added it

Ashish Roy (ashish_roy) | 2 comments Thank you Anna! I did select the book while posting the message but I don’t know why it’s not showing up. By the way, the title of the book is I Wish I Had Not Married My Love.