English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

NetGalley > Leena Lehtolainen - Derailed

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 5215 comments Mod
Leena Lehtolainen Leena Lehtolainen under Read in NetGalley has her book Derailed Derailed (Maria Kallio #10) by Leena Lehtolainen which will be published August 7, 2018. Finland.

message 2: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon | 2479 comments Mod
Ken wrote: "Leena Lehtolainen Leena Lehtolainen under Read in NetGalley has her book Derailed Derailed (Maria Kallio #10) by Leena Lehtolainen which will be published August 7..."

Would so enjoy this series of books but strangely iBooks has each one as an English Audiobook but not available to me here in electronic book form English !! Strange.... doesn’t happen often.

message 3: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Simple you have 485 reviews and are a moderator so why don't you join NetGalley. These books are free.

message 4: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (last edited Jul 11, 2018 07:15AM) (new)

Ken wrote: "Simple you have 485 reviews and are a moderator so why don't you join NetGalley. These books are free."

Thought this was an invitation thing! How does one do this...?

message 5: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Jul 11, 2018 08:37AM) (new)

Been a while, you have to set up yourself in Profile, I think you get there by using the Dashboard. It's you have to do it yourself, they don't invite people to join. It's the same way on Edelweiss.

message 6: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Ken wrote: "Been a while, you have to set up yourself in Profile, I think you get there by using the Dashboard. It's you have to do it yourself, they don't invite people to join. It's the same way on Edelweiss."

Thanks Ken.

message 7: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon wrote: "Ken wrote: "Been a while, you have to set up yourself in Profile, I think you get there by using the Dashboard. It's you have to do it yourself, they don't invite people to join. It's the same way ..."

Thanks...gave it a try but they do not support iBooks !

message 8: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Sharon wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Ken wrote: "Been a while, you have to set up yourself in Profile, I think you get there by using the Dashboard. It's you have to do it yourself, they don't invite people to join. It'..."

They send all books to your Kindle or other device just like iBooks.

English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Derailed (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Leena Lehtolainen (other topics)