What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Catch My Fall (Catch, #1)
This topic is about Catch My Fall
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA Romance. H lives off “campus” with brother or roommate. H has a rep for being a player. They are connected by a past tragedy. She finds out and leaves in a cloud of dust&either the H or h loves candy&they eat a big bowl watching a movie. [s]

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Please note that you can bump your post every 30 days, but not more often because the group is very large.

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 48 comments Could it be Hopeless?

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Ren wrote: "Could it be Hopeless?"

Thanks for the response! It’s not Hopeless, because I remember the H lived off campus with his brother of maybe a roommate? I’ve been looking through all my NA books and I just can’t find it. I’m going crazy!

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments I have made a few updates as I remember things. For example:
H lives off campus in a house with either a brother or roommate

message 5: by Incog (new)

Incog Nito | 100 comments The Failing Hours (how to date a douchebag #2) by Sara Ney, the synopsis doesn't explain much but the book covers most of what your describing

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Jamie wrote: "The Failing Hours (how to date a douchebag #2) by Sara Ney, the synopsis doesn't explain much but the book covers most of what your describing"

I haven’t read that one, but I’ll put it on my TBR list. Thank you for leaving a response I appreciate it!

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments I also think the H had money. They lived in a nice house off campus and he didn’t work.

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Hayley wrote: "Jamie wrote: "The Failing Hours (how to date a douchebag #2) by Sara Ney, the synopsis doesn't explain much but the book covers most of what your describing"

I haven’t read that one, but I’ll put ..."

I just read your comment again. The story line is similar, as they both have some past tragedy, but if I remember correctly, theirs is somehow linked and he knows and plans on telling her but takes to long and she finds out and flips out.

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Has anyone read “Like Gravity” by Julie Johnson? Could that be the book I’ve been looking for?

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Still looking for this book....sigh

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 12: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments I am still looking for this book. It is not Like Gravity or The Failing Hours
Help??!! Ty!!!

message 13: by 〰️ (new)

〰️ (claudiakishi) | 6 comments can it possibly be one of the books in the Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy?

message 14: by Anabell (new)

Anabell | 51 comments Maybe Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy. I don't remember which one it is but one of them has a similar plot to what you describe.

message 16: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Thanks to everyone who posted an answer. I just found it today FINALLY!! It is “Catch My Fall” by Ella Fox. Now I could kick myself for trying to find it so hard, because I didn’t even like it (maybe I liked it the first time around but DEFINITELY not this time)

message 17: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Kris wrote: "Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Tips for posting a book request: ..."

Can you help me figure out how to move this to the “solved” section?
Ty!!!

message 18: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Garcia | 31 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Please note that you can bump your post every 30 days, but not more often because the group is very large."

Can you assist me in getting this moved to the solved section?
Ty!!!

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Hayley. I moved your request to the "Solved: Adult Fiction" folder by clicking the small "edit" link beside the topic header - near the top of the full desktop website (not the mobile app).