{Atmosphere} {Roleplay} discussion

↠ Collabs > Find someone to RP with

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments X

message 2: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) I have two characters open right now … so if anyone wants to rp?

message 3: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Oh I can if you want :-) I just need to quickly finish writing up their bios then u can see what you think?

message 4: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) mk, will do! thanks

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@war??

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Anyone want to rp?

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Phoenix is open for rp.

message 8: by the_rabid_snail (last edited Jul 25, 2018 12:30PM) (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments @Priscilla, I've got a character open if you want to rp. I also had a cool collab idea if you're interested...

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments the_rabid_snail wrote: "@Priscilla, I've got a character open if you want to rp. I also had a cool collab idea if you're interested..."

I would love to. Sorry it took so long for me to reply. There were somethings that happened today that I had no control over.

message 10: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Yeah, I get that. I’ve been super busy today too.
I was thinking since River is a government experiment that Mia (my character who is essentially a government spy) might have been tasked to keep an eye on her and two characters of my own: Topaz (who also has powers) and Raven (who found out things he shouldn’t know).

message 11: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I like that idea. I think we should go for it.

message 12: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Cool! Right now I have both Mia and Thistle completed, but Mia hasn’t been approved yet. So if you’d rather rp with Mia then we’ll have to wait until War gets back on, but Thistle is already approved so there’s her too.

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments We can start out with Thistle and move to Mia when she's approved since River will take any assignment. We could say that Thistle is the one that found her...

message 14: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Sure! I’ve got a good place in mind for us to start. I have to hop in the shower real quick but I’ll be back in like ten minutes. I was thinking Thistle could be in the forest getting dirt samples and she could find River there? If you want you can post first while I shower or I can post first when I get out. It’s up to you :)

message 15: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I'll let you post first that way River can react appropriately to the situation.

message 16: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Alright just give me a sec to post something.

message 17: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments K

message 18: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Phoenix is still open for a second roleplay.

message 19: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Well..... I was thinking of making a new male character that I think will butt heads quite a lot with your dear phoenix if u down for some fun little dramas and maybe a romance in the future if u want. He to is a stow away and wasn't even meant to be on the mission but unlike her he's not willing to actually help so they could have that kinda bond between both being stow away's yet still hate each other because my boys a bit of a jerk to put it lightly.

Just I suggestion being I haven't made him yet so it will take a few days as well as i am going away in five days for a week so the Rp might start off a bit slow. Other other all that i'm down for a Rp :-)

message 20: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I like it. I'm sure Phoenix would love the challenge. She'll need someone to push her to show what she can do. He could also mistake her as someone as helpless. I like it a lot. I also like your head guard which would be her superior which I have a feeling she is going to cause him so much trouble and ask so many questions. Oh and your head guard is going to love it when she volunteers to dangerous missions.

message 21: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Coolio!!!!! Yeah Lev would totally challenge her and push all her buttons if he could. I can image him thinking her weak getting in a fight with her and getting his ass kicked.

As for Tyrus.... I do agree they would be a rather fun pair to Rp with. However he's currently in a Rp and i don't know the rules of having two Rps going with the same person... I would gladly do that if allowed and if not then maybe we could bring Phoenix into the Rp we already have going??? In this case it's up to you.

message 22: by Priscilla (last edited Jul 29, 2018 10:52PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Either works for me as long as it's ok with the other rper. Which thread is it?

message 23: by Xwft (last edited Jul 29, 2018 11:02PM) (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Mmmm.... i don't know. I can ask Nova what she thinks and then if she says no we can just to Levi and Phoenix and do a Phoenix and Tyrus another time. BTW the thread is the Creek forgot to say that.

message 24: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments K, It all works for me.

message 25: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Sweets!!! I will see what Nova says. Meanwhile I will wright up Lev ASAP and you can see that you think :-)

message 26: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Sounds good

message 27: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments OK sounds like Tyrus is busy at the moment ;-) If u are still down i'm open for a little Rp with Levi when he's made?

message 28: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I would like that.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I have Yuki open if anyones free.