{Atmosphere} {Roleplay} discussion

↠ Collabs > Find someone to Collab with

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Want someone to collab with? Then post here!

message 2: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments I have Isa finished if anyone wants to start collabs!

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Is this like request an rp

message 4: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments In a way, yes.

Collab requests are more about creating relationships between characters before you rp with them.

Like me asking for collabs is me trying to see if anyone is interested in our character having a certain relationship. like being life long friends or hating each other's guts or even in some causes being siblings.

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) oooh ok thanks for clarifying

message 6: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments War* wrote: "I have Isa finished if anyone wants to start collabs!"

I would love to! You have anything in mind. I just have to finish their bios real quick then you can see what you think.

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) I was wondering if anyone wants to start a best friend relationship with one of my characters (that could possibly turn into a romantic relationship later on)?

message 8: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments I have just posted my new characters XD so I would be happy to do that if you want. Either of mine are open and i'm planing on making a new boy soon if you don't want to Rp with either of my current ones. ((BTW so sorry if the spelling on the characters is a bit off i am yet to read though it i just really wanted to get them posted if u know what i mean.))

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) i like Tyrus!
where should we start?

((its fine! i do that too lol))

message 10: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Coolio! Ummm depends where your character would be but maybe we could start at the creek or some place around there. They could both be doing their job or coming back from their jobs when they run into each other?
Next question is who will start. I'm happy to if you want but I might take awhile to write.

((Glad i'm not that only one ;-) ))

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) hmm … im honestly not the best rp’er, so if you could keep it to a paragraph or less then that would be so great :)

yeah, the creek sounds good! i can start, if only cuz i have to go to bed soon

also, thanks for collaborating w me!

message 12: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Hahaha that perfectly fine :-) no promises however I often get quite carried away but I will defiantly try.

Coolio I reply soon amazingly i am currently making dinner XD
And your very welcomes, thank you for Rp with me

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) actually i typed a whole lot more than i expected XD

again, thanks! and awesome, i might be here fo just a while longer.

message 14: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Hey @War I was read thought the characters and thought maybe, if you still need someone for Isa, then Kaite could maybe go quite well with him? Being she spends lots of free time in the med bay. Just a thought tho ;-)

message 15: by War* (last edited Jul 16, 2018 02:57PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Xwft (Mostly back ;-) wrote: "Hey @War I was read thought the characters and thought maybe, if you still need someone for Isa, then Kaite could maybe go quite well with him? Being she spends lots of free time in the med bay. Ju..."

Sure! I could totally see them being friends from the ship since they would have been both hanging around / basically adopted by the Med Bay as kids. Then when Katie and her brother got injured at eighteen, maybe Isa was one of the apprentices that helped patch them up and it caused Isa to be extremely protective of the pair of them. I could totally see Isa arguing with them, like "I didn't patch you up just for you to get yourself killed later" kind of thing?

I'm also totally open for other ideas too!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone??

message 17: by War* (last edited Jul 16, 2018 02:57PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Hi Donovan!

Maybe we can work something out with my Scavenger and Samirah?

Maybe they were friends/acquaintances from the ship and now work together going outside of camp and watching each others back kind of thing?

I should have him done soon ( :

message 18: by Xwft (last edited Jul 16, 2018 02:58PM) (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Awww yes! I can so see that happening being Tyrus keeps running himself into trouble. And Katie might also be able help with Isa fear being she had dealt with people who are pushed past their limits and what not.
Now comes the question of where should we start and who should start. I would be fine to start if u would like.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

War* wrote: "Hi Donovan!

Maybe we can work something out with my Scavenger and Samirah?

Maybe they were friends/acquaintances from the ship and now work together going outside of camp and watching each others..."

Sure! Whats their temperment? Or how do they usually act?

message 20: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments @Xwft
omg yes, Isa totally needs someone to force him to take breaks and recharge.
Maybe in the Med Bay? Katie can come in for some basic first aid for her scout pack or something? Maybe she convinces him to come with her since he won't stop lecturing her about staying safe?

@Donovan
Right now I'm making Jon out to be a little bit of a lone wolf who has lost their way in the world and doesn't feel like they belong. But he truly wants to connect with others but found himself trapped by the walls he build to protect himself.

message 21: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Yes that's so cute!
Yes that would make sense. I currently quite busy but I will be able to get a reply out in a few hours if that's ok. I don't mind starting when i'm free but u can start if you don't wanna wait ;-)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

War* wrote: "@Xwft
omg yes, Isa totally needs someone to force him to take breaks and recharge.
Maybe in the Med Bay? Katie can come in for some basic first aid for her scout pack or something? Maybe she convi..."

Yes! I can totally immagine those two getting along, especially because Samirah tries to be so sure of herself but is still feeling out of place and insecure

message 23: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments Anyone want to do a collab with my guy Luke? Could be a friend, an enemy or a romance. I don't really care! He's super nice and talkative.

message 24: by quq (last edited Jul 16, 2018 07:13PM) (new)

quq  (190511) Max (Mace) wrote: "Anyone want to do a collab with my guy Luke? Could be a friend, an enemy or a romance. I don't really care! He's super nice and talkative."

im in the middle of making a character, and when she’s finished I’d be happy to rp with u!

message 25: by War* (last edited Jul 16, 2018 06:37PM) (new)

I might post if find the time, but feel free to post when ever you can

@Donovan
Sounds great! I also just finished Jon, so hopefully they get along lol

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments

if anyone would like to collab, my brainstorms are here

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

@sucre'd: I could see Samirah being friends with either the commander or the head botanist, you're welcome to check her out?? (view spoiler)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

@war: ready whenever

message 29: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments nσνα☽ wrote: "Max (Mace) wrote: "Anyone want to do a collab with my guy Luke? Could be a friend, an enemy or a romance. I don't really care! He's super nice and talkative."

im in the middle of making a characte..."

Awesome! Let me know when she's finished, Do you have something in mind for a collab?

message 30: by quq (last edited Jul 16, 2018 07:34PM) (new)

quq  (190511) Max (Mace) wrote: "nσνα☽ wrote: "Max (Mace) wrote: "Anyone want to do a collab with my guy Luke? Could be a friend, an enemy or a romance. I don't really care! He's super nice and talkative."

im in the middle of mak..."

will do!

i am out of ideas … maybe she’s on border patrol and mistakes him for something other than a scavenger and nearly takes him out? i can imagine that XD
if u have a better idea tho, we should totally do it

im about to move so i might not be on tomorrow, just warning u

message 31: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments @Nova, that sounds like a great idea! Luke would totally freak out and probably make a fool out of himself.

That's totally fine!

message 32: by quq (last edited Jul 16, 2018 09:24PM) (new)

quq  (190511) Max (Mace) wrote: "@Nova, that sounds like a great idea! Luke would totally freak out and probably make a fool out of himself.

That's totally fine!"

lol ok great

message 33: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) she’s done, but not accepted yet

message 34: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments She looks amazing!

message 35: by sucre'd fiend (new)

@donovan : uh well danigo acts pretty irresponsibly outside of official capacity so i don't think she'd be seen as a "great leader" for the most part. and with samirah being as quiet as she is initially, danigo wouldn't really be around her often.

message 36: by sucre'd fiend (new)

brainstorms have been updated

message 37: by quq (last edited Jul 17, 2018 07:01PM) (new)

quq  (190511) Max (Mace) wrote: "She looks amazing!"

omg thanks

she’s accepted! where should we start?

message 38: by War* (new)

I'll get a post up in like 10 mins!

@ Donovan
Where / how shall we start?

message 39: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments @Max
Okay, this is going to be a kinda strange request / collab. But hear me out lol!

Maybe something with Jon and Luke? Jon has a half sibling that he never met after his father left his mother for a woman he got pregnant when Jon was a kid. Maybe Luke is that kid?

Luke and Jon both have the same coloring, dark hair and green eyes which Jon got from his dad. Luke is also around the right age since Jon is like ten years older. Jon's dad was also an engineer like Luke's lol. I just couldn't stop thinking about it when reading his form.

I totally see Jon on one hand being envious of Luke's happy go lucky nature and wondering what life would be like if his dad hadn't left, but on the other being kinda glad to have some sort of family after the death of his mother.

I know it sounds crazy, and absolutely feel free to say no. But the idea just wouldn't leave me alone ( :

---------------------
@Sucre
Maybe something with Isa and Tamala where her parents bribed Isa into giving her a spot with the drop ship medics. Maybe they offered to pay / provide for Isa's mom since he had reservations about leaving her alone in her current state?

message 40: by Max (last edited Jul 17, 2018 08:27PM) (new)

Max | 32 comments @War*

That sounds... amazing! I can't believe that story line fit together so well. That could totally cause some serious tension between them. Especially since one: Luke thinks his dad is a saint and wouldn't do anything like that. Two: He would probably have to struggle with this need to impress Jon, while also not really wanting to "share" his life with another brother. Three: He might become a bit clingy and have a need to impress Jon because he's always wanted to have an older brother (since Phoenix) But would also feel as though he is betraying his older brother by replacing him. I'm gonna go read Jon's profile and I will be back!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

War* wrote: "@Xwft
I'll get a post up in like 10 mins!

@ Donovan
Where / how shall we start?"

Could you post first, and maybe she is showing him to the second crash point after scouting it

message 42: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments @Max
I love drama so much!
Its so cute that both of them fear loneliness. I can see Jon struggling with being a loner or taking care of this kid that looks so much like him. Cause all Jon really wants is a place in this world since he feels so lost and drifting without his mother.
Jon will hate how Luke, this brother he didn't ask for, is kinda clingy but also secretly loving being wanted / needed!

---
@Donovan
Sure, I'll work on a quick post

message 43: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments @War*
I know, the whole loneliness thing, it's the exact same as Luke! Tell me if you want to start an RP, I would have to reply tomorrow though because I need to get some sleep.

message 44: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Sure!
How should they find out they are siblings?

message 45: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments Maybe one of them has a picture of their dad that they brought with them? And the other one finds it? I don't know, just an idea.

message 46: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Anyone up for a collab with one of my characters? I've got Thistle completed, and the other two are in the workshop.

message 47: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Ooh, I like it.
I can totally see Jon carrying a picture of him with his mom and dad around.

Should they find out before or after Luke gets sick that they are half brothers?

message 48: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments Wait do we want Luke or Jon getting sick? Or both cause you said maybe Jon was going to get sick?

message 49: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments I don't mind either way, I can see drama either way lol
Did you want Luke getting sick?

I probably won't have Jon actually getting sick, but he likely will break past the guards to be with Samirah cause he is a loyal dummy.

message 50: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments you got to love those loyal idiots. I'm think that maybe Luke getting sick would be nice (not for him, but whatever) because since he's one of the younger people in the drop site I feel like he sort of plays everyone's younger brother type thing, and since he's actually Jon's half brother it would be super dramatic. Like having your younger brother get deathly sick would be scary.

« previous 1