{Atmosphere} {Roleplay} discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Hello!

message 2: by muuumew (new)

muuumew Hi! Thanks for inviting me to the group War! I've never been in an evolving roleplay before, this looks fun!

message 3: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Hi there and welcome! Thank you so much. ( :
I think the rp will be finished soon, just a few last things left to do.

message 4: by muuumew (new)

muuumew Ty! And okay! :))

message 5: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Feel free to request ranks or invite people in the meantime.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi... Thanks for the invitation Muuumew.

message 7: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Hello and welcome!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. I really like this group so far. The plot's great!

message 9: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Is anyone else having a hard time connecting to gr?

I just keep refreshing and getting an overloaded error?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope

message 11: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments That's wired cause its all working for me both on computer and cell phone.

message 12: by War* (last edited Jul 24, 2018 11:52PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Okay then, its probably my horrible internet
I'll get posts up soon

message 13: by Hammie (new)

Hammie | 2 comments Whale hello there

message 14: by Nicky (new)

Nicky D | 1 comments Hey folks!

Im working on a new concept of interactive rp books together with a friend, its labour of love (for now) and can be accessed from our facebook. we would love to get some readers and some feedback!

https://www.facebook.com/intudia/

message 15: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Hey ya'll!
Just reminding everyone im leaving for a week. (School trip yay) I have found out I will indeed have internet so I might be able to reply but they will be slow being i'll be busy. I am sooooo sorry for any Rps this stops or affects for a bit but I will be back.
As for the main plot i don't mind if u start it without me i can slot in when back.

Anyway will Miss you all bye for now!!! <3

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isnt it liek august tho??

message 17: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments Welp, following in Xwft's footsteps I am embarking on a journey were internet will not be available. I'm going to a cottage for a week so i'll be gone until next Sunday I think.

message 18: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) :( sad days
are we still doing the rp? juuust asking

message 19: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Well then I might as well go ahead and announce that I will be gone August 11 to August 19. There's a good chance I will not have internet during that time.

Xwft have fun on your school trip and I would love to hear about it when you get back.

Max have fun visiting the cottage I would also love to hear about your trip and about the cottage wen you get back.

message 20: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments @Nova- Yes totally! I notice you were doing some other rps so I figured you were busy, but I am totally up for one when I get back!

@Priscilla- Thanks! You'll probably hear all about it when I get back.

message 21: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Max (Mace) wrote: "@Nova- Yes totally! I notice you were doing some other rps so I figured you were busy, but I am totally up for one when I get back!

@Priscilla- Thanks! You'll probably hear all about it when I get..."

wonderful

message 22: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Max (Mace) wrote: "@Nova- Yes totally! I notice you were doing some other rps so I figured you were busy, but I am totally up for one when I get back!

@Priscilla- Thanks! You'll probably hear all about it when I get..."

I want to and I like details.

message 23: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I'm back from my trip. I'm open for other roleplays..

message 24: by quq (new)

quq  (190511)
I have a character open.

message 25: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments @priscilla do u still wanna Rp with my Boy Levi;-) Maybe we could do one with the three of us? I can start if u want.

message 26: by quq (last edited Aug 20, 2018 10:42PM) (new)

quq  (190511)
oml you’re back yesss

message 27: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Xwft (I'm back!) wrote: "@priscilla do u still wanna Rp with my Boy Levi;-) Maybe we could do one with the three of us? I can start if u want."

Yes, I do.

message 28: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Sweets. well if u guys are keen then im down to Rp all three of us. I can start if u want?

message 29: by quq (new)

quq  (190511)
wait … you talking to me?

message 30: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I'm ready when you are

message 31: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments ok cool i'll get working on it i think i might post at the dorms? And yeah @wish i was thinking u could join and we could have one with the three of us, that's only if u want to.

message 32: by quq (new)

quq  (190511)
ah okie then

message 33: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Hello!

message 34: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Anyone still around?

I just wanted to apologize for my absence, life threw me some heavy curve balls that I've only just begun to sort out.

It was amazing rp'ing with ya'll.

message 35: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments I know that this group hasn't been active for like a long time. But I actually really wanted to continue that rp with my guy Luke and you... Dunno if you still want to?

message 36: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Shade and Sweet Water

message 37: by Xwft (last edited Mar 13, 2019 11:21AM) (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Heyo

message 38: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments How are you?

And I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly....

message 39: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Me?

I'm alive, currently having as many lazy days a possible cause I can't be bothered doing work so i'm pretty good. How be you?

It's alg :-) Things come up.

message 40: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I'm good... better than before... so I might be able to come back to this roleplay

message 41: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments I'm going to have to go. I might be on later

message 42: by War* (last edited Mar 13, 2019 02:44PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Hi Everyone! : )

Thanks for understanding.

@Max
And sure, I really liked the idea too! Should we just pick up from where we last were?
I don't think I've written anything for fun since this group, my posts will probably be short since I still don't have much free time.

message 43: by Max (new)

Max | 32 comments @War
Yeah, if you want to post where we left off that would be awesome! I love all of your characters. Don't worry about length, as long as you like what you wrote, it doesn't matter!

message 44: by Xwft (last edited Mar 13, 2019 09:59PM) (new)

Xwft | 97 comments Anyday <3

@War did we have a Rp going here? It was so long ago and so many things happened but I think we had one I was rather invested in. Solely cause I think I was going to kill my child..... but that's about normal XD

message 45: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments @ Max
Thanks, I'll try to get a post up in about 10 mins.

@Xwft
We did. My boi Isa and your scout Katie. Although I think killing them is too merciful, they are stuck being forever tortured and full of angst. XD

message 46: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Also has anyone noticed the weird number of bots that are joining 1000's of groups lately but never post anything or even have a profile picture? This group has like 10?

message 47: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 97 comments @War Ooooo yeah I remember them I got strangle attached to them both. True death is way more merciful, torture is much more fun. Tho slow sad deaths are always fun XD Not that I want to kill them.... not now anyway.

No I don't often look at that but that's weird maybe goodreads is trying to make groups feel special.

message 48: by War* (last edited Mar 14, 2019 11:04PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments Yessss the more torture I put my boi's in the better.

I think i'm just gonna kick them from the group? I don't think they are real people?