Play Book Tag discussion

Milkrun
This topic is about Milkrun
Archive: Other Books > Milkrun / Sarah Mlynowski. 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 9085 comments When Jackie’s boyfriend leaves for Thailand (after she has packed up in order to follow him to Boston!) to “find himself”, then she hears from him that he’s found a new girlfriend, Jackie is devastated and doesn’t quite know what to do. With one of the very few girlfriends she has (she only has two, and one is in New York), she decides to get all dolled up and go out and find someone new.

This was fun! I wasn’t crazy about Jackie, herself, but parts of the story were quite amusing and I laughed out loud! Her job was entertaining (she’s a copy editor for a romance publisher). I don’t read a lot of chick lit, but I quite enjoy it when I do. This was a quick read and I do like this author. I really liked the ending.

message 2: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments I wasn't expecting this to be a chicklit with the title 'Milkrun'!
Glad you enjoyed :)

LibraryCin | 9085 comments Joi wrote: "I wasn't expecting this to be a chicklit with the title 'Milkrun'!
Glad you enjoyed :)"

It is! I guess this was Mlynowski's debut novel. Her others have a bit more of a twist, rather than being straight "chick lit". Well, the two others I've read, anyway!