Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Residences > | elio and antoni - brigmore

Comments Showing 1-50 of 282 (282 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (last edited Jul 10, 2018 09:42PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
elio's side
(view spoiler)

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio was a firebrand and he knew that much about himself. But his side of the room indicated the contrary. Mostly because nearly every aspect of his life was modeled in some way, shape or form to manipulate those around him. Sometimes he'd bring a girl over (or a boy) and they'd fall head over heels for that sappy hipster cafe crap - and then Antoni would join in and overall it'd be a fun night. Sometimes they straight up called him on his bullshit. But regardless at least it was aesthetically pleasing. He sipped his tea, leaning against the long pillow and letting his legs dangle over the edge of the mattress.

message 4: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Now Antoni had two major moods: incredibly lazy and Lets Do Something Right Now Please Please Please. His side reflected the former; it was comfy with many pillows and heavy blankets. It didn't matter what it looked like, to be completely honest. He almost always went to whoever he was flirting with's room instead of his own mainly just so he wouldn't bother his roommate. He thought about shit like that. Unfortunately for everyone on the floor, though, Antoni was currently in one of his super excitable moods. He had seen everyone's favorite gym teacher with Ms. Jackson, and believe me, this came as a shock to him. Unlike the rest of the pack, he hadnt really realized what was happening yet. He was now on his way to tell Elio. Noticing that the door was cracked open a tiny bit, Antoni decided to kick it open with a loud bang. "ELIO!" he yelled, barging into the room and slamming the door behind him. "GUESS WHO I JUST SAW."

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio jolted up, spilling hot tea all over his lap and seething in pain as he gritted his teeth and glared up at Antoni, "It better have been Ryan Reynolds, or Imma stand up and beat you over the side of the head with my coffee mug" he growled, setting it down and standing up to change his clothes.

message 6: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "First of all, you love me too much to do somethin like that," he said, the slight twinge of a southern accent dripping from his lips. "Second of all, guess again. Did you know about Derek bein with some lady?" He probably would have been scolded for calling him by his first name, but Antoni wasnt necessarily one for basic respect. He wouldn't do anything too dramatic, of course, he just treated most of the teachers like he treated his friends.

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio paused, staring at Antoni with a dumbfounded expression. Yes, most of the pack knew by now actually. It wasn't like Derek walked around smelling like a lady or anything... But he'd play Antoni's game. "Really?" he replied, pretending to be surprised.

message 8: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Yeah!!" He had on a big ol smile; he'd figured this one out all by himself! It was a really good thing he was pretty and in touch with his emotions. "Isn't that weird? Didn't think the man could do somethin like that. Especially not with someone who's failin his favorite student." Antoni was failing around half of his classes, so that didnt really come as much of a shock.

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio rolled his eyes and shoved his trousers down, tossing them into the hamper as he searched for a pair of shorts, "You think they're bangin?" he asked rather unenthusiastically. It wasn't uncommon that the teachers dated each other, though he guessed it still was a little surprising to know that Mr. Hale had gotten in with someone. He just never really seemed interested in that kind of thing.

message 10: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments He groaned loudly, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Elio's head. "Gross, dont make me think about that shit, he's basically our dad." He flipped himself over so he was laying on his stomach facing the other in the stereotypical 'middle schooler listening to drama' pose. "Besides, I can't imagine he has a sexual bone in his body."

message 11: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He raised his brows and smirked faintly. "I dunno, smells like he's got the libido of a jackrabbit on cocaine" he grumbled almost under his breath. Was he going to deny attraction to the guy? No way. Was he going to admit to it either? Ha. Nope. "probably hasn't had action in years" he added pitifully, tugging on the new shorts.

message 12: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "You're fuckin disgustin, you know that?" Antoni couldn't help but laugh at the first part, though. "What do you think about Miss Jackson? I dont think I like her very much." His cheerful expression turned into one of slight disgust- nose all scrunched up and all. "She's too... cheerful. It's a bit suspicious, ain't it?" Sure, he was grasping at straws for reasons not to like her. She was one of the kinder teachers, after all. Not many of them had shown as much patience as she had when he showed up to their classes stoned.

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"She's cute - didn't think he'd go after someone like her. She's froofy and small. I thought he'd go after some busty dominatrix. Wonder if she's crazy in the sheets" he mumbled to himself, nodding at the consideration. His mind was near always on one thing - he was a teenage boy after all. "But I guess it is kinda weird" he added.

message 14: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "I mean, probably. Either that or she's a cultist lookin for someone to sacrifice." He shrugged. "They're basically the same thing, so who cares? And of course it's weird! Derek doesn't like anyone. Even we're on thin fuckin ice."

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio thought about it as he stared down at his small dresser, the pictures in their frames of he and other members of the pack - the ivy that stretched up towards the ceiling. "Maybe it's the one ya know? Like the whole mate thing? Maybe that's what she is" he suggested, suddenly seeming serious. He couldn't imagine settling down for anyone.

message 16: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Dont say that! Jesus Christ, you better knock on wood after saying some stupid shit like that. Sayin dumb things is my job, darlin, not yours." He sat up, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to his chest. "It's the whole reason I'm here." When Elio stretched, his shirt slightly exposed his lower stomach. Antoni definitely caught a quick glance at that shit, he wouldn't miss an opportunity to check out his roommate.

message 17: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio rolled his eyes. Sure, he couldn't imagine it, but someone like Derek, someone who didn't sleep with people just to fill the empty void beside them each night - or to pretend that those strangers are people that they're not, just to escape some repressed memory for a moment's time? Yeah, Derek wasn't that kind of guy. He could imagine someone like that settling down, being a real dad, popping out some kiddos and going to ballet recitals and baking for the boy scouts or whatnot. Being a dad. He felt uncomfortable all of the sudden and he didn't know why. He shrugged it off and flopped back down onto his bed, sighing heavily, "Yeah whatever - I'm just sayin that the dude's got a gal and he usually doesn't have a gal and that means somethin. Cause have you seen some of the fire bitches that throw themselves at him? Just cause you have commitment issues doesn't mean he does" he pointed out.

message 18: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Antoni could feel something in Elio... shift. That's the only way he could feel the sudden uncomfy feeling in the other kid. This worried him a bit, sure, but he knew enough about him to not bring it up. The only sign that he sensed anything at all was a brief frown. "Hey, c'mon, don't do me like that. I don't have commitment issues, I just like havin fun. Nothin wrong with some good Christian fun." He didn't bring up how they were in the same boat there, even though he easily could have. Sure, he was stupid, but he knew when not to push people.

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio stuck his tongue out and reverted back to his playful self. It wasn't worth thinking about. If it was painful he'd ignore it. If it was unpleasant, it didn't happen. He turned to lay on his stomach, raising his brows suggestively, "Fun? Sure. Christian? Eh... Not really" he teased.

message 20: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments He felt the shift in his friend again- well, no, this time it was different than a shift. More of a big fuckin shove into a lead box never to be seen again. Antoni wouldn't feel comfortable until he made him smile, though. Putting on the thickest southern accent he could he joked, "Well, that does depend on who you ask. My granny spent many a day in the confessional booth doin far more than confessin her sins."

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio giggled and hid his face in his hands, "Ugh Antoni I really could do without images of your granny and some preacher dude having good Christian fun in a confessional - that's just not the kind of thing that get's me all hot and bothered" he whined before pressing his fingers through his hair.

message 22: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Oh, you city slickers are such prudes. It was just a little bitta he-" he couldn't finish his sentence. He covered his face with his hand, utterly cackling. It was absolutely absurd. The only proof his grandmother had gotten any dick was the fact that he was there on the Earth, and even then it wasn't exactly certain. She was the most anti-sex person he had ever met in his entire life. When he was 14 she tried to get him a purity ring. You can assume how that turned out. "Im sorry, dude, I cant. I gotta kill myself or somethin after that."

message 23: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (last edited Jul 11, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

Elio watched him and slowly calmed, sighing quietly as he stared at Antoni, the corner of his lips perked up in amusement. He often wondered what it be like to actually date Antoni. To be in a relationship. Neither of them were really monogamous, but they spent a fair amount of time together - and sometimes they did rather questionable things together. He brushed the thought off though, turning onto his back and staring up at the ceiling, "You're such a dork" he grumbled.

message 24: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Well, as someone who's known to take your comments personally, I am offended. In fact, I think that grants a special spot in my note," he teased. Laying back down, he fell into a comfortable silence. Elio was one of the few people he could simply be himself around. Around other people he had to put on a show; he had to live up to the rumors, after all. He'd known him for a few years now, and you cant exactly keep secrets for someone for that long. Especially not when you're as stupid as Antoni was. After a few minutes, he changed the subject again. "Apparently Amelia got her acceptance letter last night. My dad called me about it this morning."

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio blinked and stared over at him, sitting up again on his elbows. He knew how much Antoni cared about his siblings, and he also knew that this kind of place wasn't always the safest. He nodded though, "So she's... gonna be here?" he asked, looking a little perplexed. He didn't peg her as the type to go to Addermire, not from the stories he'd heard.

message 26: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "As far as I know, yeah." Him and his sister had a strained relationship at best, a completely awful one at worst. She was young and hated what she was, and he couldnt seem to make her feel any better about it. It wasn't that they didnt love each other, of course, it was more that they both were frustrated kids who couldn't communicate for shit. "I doubt she could say no, though; Dad isn't exactly the easiest to convince. But, hey, she might try and pull all kinds of shit to get kicked outta this joint. Might take the focus off of the dumb shit we pull."

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio raised his brows and bit his lip, "... Maybe she should join the pack - we could keep an eye on her" he suggested carefully. He knew how tight knit everyone was there, but he also knew that Amelia probably needed the support.

message 28: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Im not sure if she'll be down for somethin like that. She's not really about the wolf thing..?" He shrugged a little bit and grabbed a baseball from the desk beside his bed and started tossing it up in the air and catching it when it came back down. "This place might be good for her, though. Might make her realize she's not the most fucked up here."

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio smirked faintly and nodded in agreement, "At least she's not something stupid, like.. half snake or an actual plant" he stuck his tongue out, trying to lighten the mood.

message 30: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments He hid a small smile at Elio's comment. "Don't talk shit, one day you'll find yourself in front of the wrong dryad gal and she'll whoop your ass. Then you'll never hear the end of it. Ill tell everyone about your dumb mistake, I promise."

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"Like the druidry teacher" He rolled his eyes, "She couldn't hurt a fly. She's got a resting bitch face but the worst she could do is burn the cookies she'd make for you out of spite" he added as he stretched over the bed, setting his folded hands beneath his head and yawning.

message 32: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "And then you're cheated out of cookies! That still sucks." Seeing him yawn, he tossed the ball at him lazily. "Dont fall asleep on me, dude, Im not done gossiping with you." He slid down to the ground with his back to his bed. He was touch starved, and Elio was the answer to that. He didn't necessarily want to have sex with him; he was far too tired for that. He just wanted his hair played with.

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< is antoni on elio's bed? >>

message 34: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((nah rn hes on the floor with his back against it lmao my bad))

message 35: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< gotcha >>

Elio grumbled faintly when the ball smacked him in the face and rolled over at the edge of the bed, flicking the side of Antoni's head. "You do know that Derek's been goin out with her for a long ass time now right. We been knew" he teased, reaching down and ruffling a hand through Antoni's hair - almost as if he just knew it's what he'd needed.

message 36: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Antoni happily leaned into his hand when he touched him. He was subtle about very little things, and his love of affection wasnt one of them. "Really? Guess Im just slow or somethin. How long have you known?"

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio couldn't help but chuckle at him, watching him and running his fingers through his dark locks, "Like.. since last saturday I think?" he murmured, seeming quite focused on the texture. Maybe it was weird, but he kind of liked this a lot more than sex, these quiet moments of peace.

message 38: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Jesus Christ, I must be super fuckin slow. How did you even find out?" He closed his eyes, leaning his head back so it was resting on the bed. He was comfortable as hell; this was nice. Why didnt he do this more often? Sure, getting his dick wet was good, but this seemed so much better. Just quiet affection when no one else was looking. It was just them being gentle with each other.

message 39: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio focused on individual locks, using both hands to twist pieces into little braids. He shrugged, "I dunno... Uh... He just kinda smelled different. And he seemed different too. Like before he seemed like he didn't care about anything and then all of the sudden he kinda... Did" he explained.

message 40: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Mmhm? Im surprised I didnt notice. Normally I'm, like, in tune with that shit." Elio's calm was influencing his own, making him max out on chillness and warm feelings. He was able to convince himself that this wasnt that gay shit, completely subverting internalized homophobia. Sex was one thing; he could easily convince himself that that didnt mean anything. Doing soft shit was a whole different ball park. As long as it was merely physical he was perfectly fine.

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"With feelings? Nah you're shit at that kind of stuff" he grumbled, rolling his eyes. He knew his own feelings, he knew them well. He liked playing around but not nearly as much as Antoni. He was more attracted to the idea of monogamy later on in life, or when the time called for it. "You can hardly figure out your own" he added, running his fingers through the tufts of dark hair to undo all of the little braids, leaving it a little wavier than usual.

message 42: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments His eyes shot open and he pulled away, sending him a glare. Was he mad? Of course not, not really. He put a hand over his heart in mock offense. "I was talking about others, dumbass. I don't know myself, sure, but who does? We're all kids who have no clue what we're doin." Rolling his eyes, he leaned back against the bed. "Besides, I don't need to know what I feel yet."

message 43: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< oof my gay ass really likes this dynamic and it just sort of happened naturally but im just gonna slip in there that elio's got a thing for antoni but he cares more about antoni's satisfaction than his own >>

Elio pulled away and sighed heavily, "yeah you're great with other people's" he agreed sarcastically before shrugging, "I mean.. why not though?" he challenged suddenly, "Why don't you need to know yet?" he clarified.

message 44: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((god i relate but like. antoni would probably love him if he had less internalized homophobia? he's just very 'i dont like what i am so im gonna push it in a little bottle inside of my chest and then eventually i will die'))

He shrugged, suddenly feeling more vunerable than he should have. It was a simple question, so why was he so uncomfortable? Antoni turned his gaze to the ground with a small shrug. "I dunno, I guess there's just so much more time to figure it all out. And if there isn't, well, you can come to hell yourself to bitch me out."

message 45: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio laid back down and frowned, turning his back to Antoni as he tugged at the blanket anxiously. He'd spent nights with his roommate in this bed, sometimes it was with others, mostly it was just the two of them doing what "bros" did. Totally normal for bros to do each other. He sighed, "Ya know, one day there wont be a whole lotta time to figure it all out." he mumbled.

<< ye, that could always be a big part of his character arc - him coming to realizations and stuff, im a slut for character development. >>

message 46: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments The shift in Elio's attitude hit him like a fucking truck. His stomach dropped, and it showed on his face. Not that he was facing him to see the furrowed brow. They didnt get in fights very often, and when they did it was never over something really serious. "Did I say somethin stupid?" he asked, voice soft.

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio closed his eyes and shook his head, "Nah you didn't. You're always dumb anyways. It's nothin Antoni, I'm just kinda tired I guess" he lied, biting at the inside of his cheek, "You can come up here ya know, the floor isn't really a good place to chill"

message 48: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments He definitely paused before crawling up. Antoni couldn't shake that nasty feeling, and he couldn't help but feel that it was because of him. The last thing he wanted was to make him uncomfortable. He laid down next to him and draped an arm over his waist. "You can tell me if I did somethin, you know that, right? We're friends. Friends talk about that shit, Im pretty sure."

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Elio gazed down at his arm and reached down to run the back of his hand over it, "Yeah they probably do" he agreed with a small shrug. "Doesn't matter. I'm just grumpy as shit because Mr. Karim gave me a D on the quiz today." he mumbled. Good thing he wasn't a bad liar.

message 50: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Want me to kill him for you?" Despite the obvious smile in his voice, he was still speaking a bit softer than normal. "I mean, I'll have to do it when he's least expectin it. I doubt I could win in a flat out fist fight."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6