What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA? Boy can see colored squares all around him. Witch? shows up at his school and poses a threat. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer Carls | 1 comments I read it a longggg time ago so I don’t remember a lot of details but it’s about this boy who can see colored squares. They move all around him some closer or farther. Some brighter or duller. He never knew what they were. One day this witch (I think) shows up at his school and he kills her by using the squares some how. He then later figured out that by putting the squares together like a puzzle he can build an entrance to another dimension

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Summer, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header. And tell us around what year you read it.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Jul 25, 2018 01:16PM) (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Summer, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Around what year did you read this book? I find "a long time ago" can mean different things in this large group.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Summer, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Will (new)

Will | 56 comments That sounds like Demon Thief by Darren Shan. It's the second of the Demonata series. Was their a character called Lord Loss?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Demon Thief (other topics)