Authors & Reviewers discussion

Authors needing FREE reviews on their novels

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica J (new)

Jessica J (glassbookmark) | 2 comments Hello!
If there are any authors who are interested in having me review any of their works, please, continue reading below!

Genres I typically accept include:
-Young Adult Fiction
-Adult Fiction
-Poetry
-Non-Fiction
-Romance
- Contemporary
- Dystopian Novels

Genres I'm not exactly interested in
-Comics/Graphic Novels/Mangas
-Autobiographies/Biographies

If your book doesn't fall into any of the genres listed above, please let me know and we can work something out, perhaps the storyline may be of interest!

The formats that I accept include...
-PDF
-Audible Code
-Final Copies (Paperbacks and Hardcovers)

I will accept Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs), Galleys, or hard copies, however, it depends if I am able to or not.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me! Depending on the length of novels, I typically take within 5-15 days before post a comprehensive review of novels on my blog.

Thank you,
- Jessica J.
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5...--
jessicajeng19@gmail.com

message 2: by David (new)

David King | 45 comments What thinkest thou of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, and/or Horror?

message 3: by Jessica J (new)

Jessica J (glassbookmark) | 2 comments David wrote: "What thinkest thou of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, and/or Horror?"
sounds intriguing!

message 4: by David (new)

David King | 45 comments In that case, please feel free to look over my 7 on my page, both here and Amazon and let me know if any of them look interesting.
David Gerald King

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine M. (katarina66) | 5 comments Follow the Dove Does it look interesting to you?

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Brown | 7 comments Hi Jessica,

I sent an email to your gmail account! :)

Sherry
Charlotte Ivey and the Vanished Valkyrie (Charlotte Ivey #1) by Sherry L. Brown

message 7: by Barnaby (new)

Barnaby Taylor | 8 comments Hi Jessica
I'm wondering whether you would be interested in reviewing VIRO. The series has been described as a The Famous Five meets the Walking Dead. I have included the Amazon link for further information - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B8XBH9S
If you are interested then please let me know and I can send you a PDF.
Many thanks
Barnaby

message 8: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Warner (kyle-warner) | 4 comments Hi there, Jessica.

On August 14th, I will be releasing my apocalyptic sci-fi novel, In the Shadow of Extinction: A Kaiju Epic.
In the Shadow of Extinction A Kaiju Epic by Kyle Warner

About the book: The end of the world begins with sudden volcanic eruptions along the Ring of Fire, killing thousands and displacing millions. These natural disasters soon give rise to the kaiju; hulking leviathans seemingly immune to modern weaponry. Mankind’s final wars last only weeks. Governments are quickly disbanded, entire countries are left decimated, and our once great cities are now dangerous ruins ruled by giant predators. In the Shadow of Extinction is a science fiction epic spanning 15 years as humanity shifts gears from fighting the kaiju apocalypse to merely surviving it.

In the Shadow of Extinction has themes of dystopian sci-fi, monster horror, and action adventure. The full story is 800 pages in length but it is also split up into three separate volumes for a less daunting read if the reader would like.

If you’re interested, I’d love to send you the ebook in pdf to read and review. Thanks for your time!

-- Kyle

message 9: by Siara (new)

Siara Schwartzlow | 4 comments Jessica J wrote: "Hello!
If there are any authors who are interested in having me review any of their works, please, continue reading below!

-Young Adult Fiction
-Adult Fiction
-..."

Hi Jessica!

I'm the author of supernatural thriller THE HOUSE ON VALLEY STREET, and I would be interested in sending you a PDF of my novel in exchange for your honest review.

Synopsis: The House on Valley Street follows Sophia Wesley, who finds herself feeling lost and unfulfilled following her mother’s life-altering brain injury. Sophia’s purpose becomes investigating the supernatural stories her mother had shared of her own childhood home, where, with the help of a local, Sophia must fight to right an injustice gone unsettled for centuries before the victims’ cries for help become too much to bear.

If you are interested in reviewing, please contact me. Thanks!

Siara

message 10: by Gauri (new)

Gauri Mittal | 10 comments Hi Jessica,Captivated is a short, sweet romantic fiction, about unrequited love. It is free for 24 hours, staring now. Kindly, review if possible :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFVTRP7

message 11: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin (bmwtheauthor) | 2 comments Jessica:

I have a trilogy of books that would be considered Young Adult Fiction (main audience is early teen boys). The Fluxion Trilogy is "hard science in a fantasy candy coating." This means that all the science in the books is real, but it's just contained in a fantasy context to make it more entertaining/easier to understand.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I can get you a PDF copy.
Thanks!

- Benjamin M. Weilert

message 12: by Vidhya (new)

Vidhya | 11 comments FREE today!

https://www.amazon.com/Incensa-Quadra...

Please take a look and leave a review!
It's my debut YA Fantasy novel!
Incensa (The Quadrant, #1) by Vidhya V.L

message 13: by Laine (new)

Laine Belle | 2 comments Hi Jessica!

I have a recently released romance novel I'd love have reviewed.

Varsity Fling by Laine Belle

I have some ARC copies available, but can also send it to you in other ways if you're interested! Let me know!

Thanks,

Laine!

message 14: by Lula (new)

Lula Baxter (lulabaxter) | 2 comments Hi Jessica,

My book Dirty Player, a contemporary romance is coming out August 23, and I'd love a review! See below and if you are interested you can contact me for a copy or just get it on my Booksprout page:

link: ARC copy on Booksprout

Dirty Player by Lula Baxter

SYNOPSIS:

I’m risking Fifty-Million Dollars to make her mine.

ASTRID
Once upon a time, I was a simple, middle-class girl from Boston.

Then, I became a pawn, a piece to be played with in the wicked games the wealthy play.

On one side of the Atlantic lies the conservative Old Money of Beacon Hill.

On the other side lies the playground of the filthy rich in Monte Carlo.

That’s where I saw Alexandre, blazing by on his motorcycle.

He introduced me to heaven on earth in the French Riviera.

Then my life turned to hell back home in Boston.

Now he’s offering me a proposition of obscene proportions, which I have no choice but to accept….

ALEXANDRE

My entire fortune has been built by satisfying my thirst for revenge.

Then, I saw Astrid sitting alone at that outdoor bar.

She started out as a pawn in my game of conquest.

I betrayed her to win at all costs.

I wasn’t supposed to fall for her.

Now, I’m risking an obscene amount to make her mine….

This is a FULL LENGTH (>60,000 words), STAND ALONE book with a HEA, Happily Ever After.

Warning: The steam level is HEAVY in this one, so 18+ ONLY.

message 15: by Madison (last edited Aug 17, 2018 08:31AM) (new)

Madison Quinn (madisonquinn) | 2 comments I'd love to chat with you about my book that is scheduled for release on 9/9/18.

On His Terms (The Arrangement Series Book 1) by Madison Quinn

Fleeing an abusive relationship normally doesn’t lead to a contract.

After being burned by an ex Nicholas doesn’t trust easily. However, his refusal to have a serious girlfriend threatens everything he has spent the last five years working to accomplish. Somehow, instability in his love life has convinced the public that he can’t manage a multi-billion dollar investment firm. If he doesn’t change things quickly, he’ll risk losing everything he’s worked his entire life for.

To solve his problems, Nicholas hires Kenzie to be his pretend girlfriend. With the terms of their contract firmly in place, Kenzie is confident this arrangement will allow her to ditch at least one of the deadbeat jobs she’s endured to keep from returning to the horrors she left behind.

Keeping their arrangement completely professional slowly becomes complicated as attraction rises to the surface. Both of their futures are riding on this arrangement working and neither can afford to lose the other.

Please let me know if this looks interesting to you!

message 16: by Debbie (Deborah) (new)

Debbie (Deborah) Chase (goodreadscomdebbiechase) | 3 comments Hi Jessica

I'd love a review of my book "Educating Maggie" which has just been released by World Castle Publishing. It is a contemporary romance and back cover blurb is as below:-
When Maggie Sears, alone after the death of her beloved husband and in a rut, meets old flame Stephen Gates in her workplace, Bloomers the bakers, Maggie’s situation seems to be on an upswing. Unfortunately, a meeting with Stephen’s grown up children Vanessa and Jake change all that and her circumstances take a decided turn for the worse, then Mum becomes ill and Maggie hits rock bottom. Out of the blue a new job opportunity in the local school appears only to be spoiled by curvaceous co-worker, the evil Stella Atkins. With the support of Stephen’s daughter-in-law Lauren, Maggie’s sister, Lynette, and, surprisingly, a new found friendship with local Town Clerk, Kath Emmerson, can Maggie overcome what seems like insurmountable problems to gain her heart’s desire?

Please let me know if this something that you would be interested in doing?

Thank you.

Debbie Spink (writing name Debbie Chase)

message 17: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Levy Hi Jessica,
My book is non-fiction, The Dweller's Guide To The Planet. You can check it out on my author page:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
or on Amazon at: https://tinyurl.com/y8kdl7br
Not sure if it's your kind of thing - certainly not as exciting as science fiction or romance! Anyhow, if you'd like to get a flavour of my style first, I write a regular blog update at www.thedwellersguide.com
There's also a video promo on the site.
email me at andrewlevy700@gmail.com if you like the look of it.

best

Andrew

message 18: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Thompson (mimithompson) | 7 comments Golden Horse

Lucius Apuleius’ metaphor for the universal quest for spiritual enlightenment, the scandalously provocative, politically incorrect, shape-shifting Latin classic, "Asinus Aureus" retranslated and set in modern-day London.

Accidentally turned into a horse by his lover (who’s a witch) a young lawyer's plan to defraud a billionaire goes wildly wrong. Destined to see the cruel crazy erotic world through equine eyes, finally he manages to escape to become an animal rights activist

Your outlook on life will never be the same again either

BE WARNED:

This translation has not been censored to accommodate fashionable contemporary trends in political correctness or sectarian diktat on sexuality, racism, or other aspects of life
and morality. So some things may offend.

Your review will be most welcome

message 19: by Aneil (new)

Aneil Komal (aneilkomal) | 5 comments Hi!

Please review my young adult fantasy novella, The Guardian Angel!

Link - https://www.amazon.com/Guardian-Angel...

Sixteen-year-old Aries has always dreamed of being someone extraordinary, following in the footsteps of his hero wrestler, Angel Guerrero. But as a timid, hesitant boy with, well… an underwhelming physique, he's never thought he could chase after his dreams.

That is, until he finds himself in an alternate universe where fire-breathing dragons soar in the skies, petrifying creatures rise from the ground, and the use of magic is normal. The biggest surprise for Aries, however, comes when he learns he was once a mystical hero known as the Guardian Angel.

His mission has always been to protect this magical world and the spirits who inhabit it, but now it is being threatened by a vile, cold-blooded, sadistic demon who seeks to dominate the universe.

Now it is on Aries to rediscover his past and regain his powers, but first he'll have to overcome his crippling doubts. Can he learn to believe in himself, his friends, and the magic that surrounds him—in time to save the realm before it is destroyed?"

message 20: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 23 comments Jessica J wrote: "Hello!

-Young Adult Fiction
-Adult Fiction
-..."

Would you be interested in Paranormal Urban Fantasy series, with a dark edge to it and mature contents - it deals with violence, abuse, drugs, suicidal tendencies, rape.

message 21: by Justine (last edited Sep 12, 2018 07:40AM) (new)

Justine Faeth | 5 comments Hi Jessica,

I would love for you to read and rate/review my book, "Chat Love".

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thank you.