~ ѕωσя∂ αят σиℓιиє ~ discussion

Floor 1 > Monument of Life

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver arrived at the momument. She put a hand over the hilt of her sword and slowed a little when she saw a person. Silver frowned before walking and standing beside the girl, looking for familiar names.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) “I don’t bite.” Silver muttered, her New York accent thick even through the programming. She spoke only English. Silver frowned at a name and gently shook her head. “Idiot.” She mutttered.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked over at her as she put her hands up in a placating position. "Sorry. I just know it's tireding always ready to attack so I thought I'd tell you that." She paused before a ghost of a smirk appeared on her face. "If you thought I was calling you and idiot, I'm sorry but I was referring to a member of my guild."

message 4: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Jul 14, 2018 11:21AM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Silvernight." Silver said readily, deciding not to motion to her pin. "I am Silver Lokisdottir, leader of Silvernight." She said, bowing a little in greeting. "May I know who you are?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver chuckled, crossing her arms, glad that she was wearing her Gamora outfit rather than her armor. Armor always gave the wrong vibe but she loved armor at the same time. Sword at her side and daggers on her legs, she tilted her head. "My level? Depends, will you tell me yours?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver chuckled, looking around before speaking. "40." She said.

((Let me know if that's too low/high.))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Oh? Well, looks like I'm going to need to beat you then."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver rolled her eyes. Egotistical I see. "I meant in level. Not in a duel. I do not challenge any other player unless I have the upper hand." She said darkly.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smirked, not responding to that. 46. A good fighter with high level equipment. I can easily beat that. There are several fighting grounds I can go to up my level. That should be easy enough. Beater? Ah, perhaps it is because of this woman that the stereotypes about beaters came about. What a pity.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver paused before chuckling. "I see. Why tell me about it, Megami?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Was it? I'm quite sorry, must have allowed my thoughts for Tyler to show." Silver smirked, slightly lying though the mention of him made her make a weird face.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "I'd rather not disclose that. I prefer it when people stumble upon us accidentally. Much more dramatic." Silver said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed bitterly. "See ya later alligator then."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver watched her go before running to the square. She wouldn't mind getting that Mind Stone for herself and her guild. Would help them out a lot. When she got to the square, she headed to the fifth floor.