Rp > Jellifish x Baetool

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments Hey

message 2: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments Hello :)

message 3: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments Zyn sighed again for probably the millionth time as he unpacked his third box of books. He hated moving. Mostly because he refused to leave his books behind and he had more then twelve large boxes full of books that would no doubt take up the two bookshelves in the dorm room. Which would leave no room for the rest of his books or for his roommate's if they had any. Zyn sighed again and decided to take a break, laying down on the floor, the boxes spread around his feet. It was a large and luxurious dorm for two people. More then 1500 square feet with two bedrooms that already had beds, closets, nightstands and dressers in them with two bathrooms and a large open living room that connected to the kitchen. He was currently laying in the middle of the living room, staring at the fan above him that was spinning. He sighed again and closed his eyes.

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments ((I’m going to change his first name, sorry!))

Skye walked into the apartment and dropped his bag onto the floor. It had been a long first day at school. Not only was he one of the few that attended, he also was forced to do combat on the first day, so he was in a bad mood. He frowned when he saw boxes around his apartment. “Who are you?” He asked, annoyed that someone had the audacity to come into his apartment without his knowledge.

message 5: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments Zyn looked up at Skye, not moving from the floor.
"Your roommate. Name's Zyn." Zyn said simply, reaching a lazy hand up to shake the other male's.
"Do you have more books? Because if not can I use the two bookshelves?" Zyn asked in a lazy and bored tone.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments ((How do you pronounce his name? Zayn?))

Skye stared at him for a moment. “Roommate?” He asked. “Roommate!” He said incredulously. “You have got to be freaking kidding me. I get a roommate this year!” He stomped deeper into the apartment, still thoroughly annoyed. “My father will hear about this!”

((I also had to include the last part because I’m a huge Drarry shipper but idk how to rp them. I usually just include aspects Draco into it.))

message 7: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments ((omg I love Drarry!!!))

Zyn sighed and watched him stomp around like an upset child. He chose to say nothing and closed his eyes again, relaxing on the floor like the weirdo he is.

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments ((I know!! I remember you posting about them😭♥️.))

Sky stomped into his room and closed the door behind him. He hadn’t even answered the guy’s question, though he had had no intention of giving up his bookshelves. They were the few things that weren’t already unpacked.

message 9: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments ((we should do a Drarry rp too!!!))

Zyn sighed again, taking that as a no. He stared up at the ceiling.
"This will be interesting." Zyn thought out loud to himself. He eventually got up and started to cook himself some food, making extra just in case his roommate might want some.

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments ((I’m not really good with fanfiction kind rp so idk))

After a while, Skye came out of his room, hearing his roommate rummaging around the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. “Okay, lets set some ground rules.”

message 11: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments ((oh ok :3))

Zyn looked at Skye, not stopping his cooking.
"Go ahead." Zyn sighed, stirring the chicken and vegetables in the pan. He also had some rice cooking in the rice cooker.

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments “Well, firstly, when you’re cooking, open the window,” he said and went to do that now.

message 13: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 12 comments Zyn sighed, knowing this was going to be a long year.

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 62238 comments Skye came back, “secondly, if you’re going to have someone over and you’re going to get... intimate, I don’t even want to hear a breath of it.”