Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please add book to my profile

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Bradford (markbradford) | 24 comments I was able to ad my first book a while ago but can't seem to add my two new books to my profile. When I search for and find The Status game it bounces me to a different page and there's no "add to my profile/I'm the author" Something I am doing wrong or has something changed?

If it's not something I am supposed to be able to do then please add the following two books to my profile (both are found on Amazon)

The Status Game: Why all relationships are based on status (and what you can do about it)
ISBN-10: 1948326019
ISBN-13: 978-1948326018

(The paperback edition with the black cover)

and

The Status Game II: Dashboards and Gages
ISBN-10: 1948326035
ISBN-13: 978-1948326032

Thank you!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments I moved all edition of the first book to your profile.

The second one is not on Goodreads so we would need full data to add it.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Bradford (markbradford) | 24 comments Thank you.

Should I just wait for it to propagate from Amazon to your database, or should I manually add The Status Game II?

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Mark,
I added the book here
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 5: by Mario (new)

Mario Peloche | 3 comments Buenas. Me llamo Mario Peloche, soy nuevo por aquí. Soy autor de dos libros que aparecen el catálogo de Goodreads, "El molino de Dios" y "Hécate". El problema es que aparece como autor otra persona con mi mismo nombre y apellido aunque sin foto ni datos en su perfil. ¿Cómo podría aparecer yo como autor? Gracias.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Mario, please do not make multiple requests