Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Urban Fantasy ARC Readers Wanted

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Booloodian (amandabooloodian) | 1 comments Oath Bound by Amanda Booloodian Amanda Booloodian

I'm looking for readers interested in joining my Advanced Reader Copy Team for my upcoming urban fantasy book titled Oath Bound. If interested, please message me here on GR.

You will get to read Oath Bound before anyone else! All I ask is that you leave an honest review once it's launched.

Here's the description:

A predator stalks the supernatural community.

Mira is a talented witch, but gained a reputation for delving into dark power in her youth. In order to help the police and keep the secret of their world, Mira once again finds herself using an enchantment with heavy karmic consequences.

Detective Ian Burke becomes saddled with “occult expert,” Mira Owens. He’s bound by a magical promise and dropped into a mysterious society that he never knew existed. He’s ready to fight like hell to break the spell and bring his partner, Gabriel, in on the secret.

Can Mira help find the killer and stop the murders without becoming the next victim, or worse, exposing her people?

If you love Urban Fantasy or Supernatural Suspense, you're going to love reading the Spellbound Murder series!

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (angiebaldwin) | 13 comments Id love to review

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Oath Bound (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amanda Booloodian (other topics)