SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Para-Themed TV Shows & Movies > TV- The Discovery of Witches

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kittykat AKA Ms. Tortitude | 362 comments As a lover of this trilogy of books, I wanted to share the trailer here and more details on the IMBD page.

I hope so much that they don't muck this one up! Having older characters should bode well, but will it?

message 2: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29484 comments Dang. Another series I didn’t read before a tv or movie.

kittykat AKA Ms. Tortitude | 362 comments Steph, you still have time!

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29484 comments I know. I’d like to say I’ll make a point to get to it before then, but I’ve got so many favorites TBR I probably won’t.

kittykat AKA Ms. Tortitude | 362 comments Steph wrote: "I know. I’d like to say I’ll make a point to get to it before then, but I’ve got so many favorites TBR I probably won’t."
If the first book didn't take 200 pages (they are long books) to get going I'd push you... but you do have to get to it at some point. I'm not too bothered about the romance aspect, but as someone not too interested in Elizabethan history, books 2 & 3 are THE BOMB, because of the history!

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29484 comments Thanks, kittykat. I may go for the audiobook whenever I read them.