『 Ionia 』 discussion

The Dark Forest > white fang hideout

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by soub, egg (last edited Jul 29, 2018 09:32AM) (new)

soub (gothstew) | 1643 comments Mod
This is one of the minor white fang hideouts. The hideout takes the form of a large, castle-like manor.

message 2: by muuumew (last edited Jul 10, 2018 09:12AM) (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus slowly opened his eyes, and yawned softly. He didn't realize where he was, until he stopped yawning. He looked around. Wherever he was, it was dark. "Hello..?" Augustus called out. He tried to move his arms, but a rope was tied around him. That was when Augustus remembered what had happened earlier. "If you don't let me go, I'm sure the palace guards will come for you." He yelled to nobody in particular. Augustus eventually shut up. Would they though? Would his father even care about him getting kidnapped? He's probably relieved.. He thought, and looked down.

message 3: by soub, egg (new)

Kai strolled down the long hallways of the manor, heading to where Augustus was being held. He heard the boy yell and quickly picked up his pace. Kai had changed out of his robes and wore his typical black shirt with trousers. His hair was tied into a small ponytail. "If YoU DoNt LeT mE gO, Im SuRe ThE pAlAcE gUaRdS wIlL CoMe FoR yOu!" mocked Kai as he entered the room.

message 4: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus stared daggers at the other boy. While he did have ice magic, he didn't want to use it and alert anybody else who might've been around. "What do you want with me? Compared to my brother, I'm really nothing." He spat out. His blue marking illuminated a bit of the dark room, as he tried to focuse on the person in front of him. It's the same guy. Augustus thought.

(((view spoiler)))

message 5: by soub, egg (new)

Kai rolled his eyes. "It's not what I want from you, It's what they do. And don't say shit like that, Alright?" Kai walked towards Augustus, he plopped down a few feet from him. He hadn't really gotten a good look at him until now. Damn, he's handsome. A soft blush crept across his face. Kai looked away.

message 6: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus studied the boy who sat down in front of him. He noticed the soft blush on his pale skin, and raised an eyebrow. "Well, what do they want?" He asked, and huffed a sigh. "Also can you loosen these a bit? They're practically suffocating me."

message 7: by soub, egg (new)

Kai shrugged. "I don't know. They probably want money, or leverage." He replied. "And- Uh..sure." Kai scooted forwards and reached his hands out. He fumbled around with the ropes for a little bit, until the ropes loosened quite a bit. "Is uh- Is that better?" Kai didn't understand why he was so nervous, he had done this many times before. Kai scratched the back of his head, and sighed softly. It was probably just nerves.

message 8: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus frowned, and nodded. When the ropes were loosened, his expression brightened a bit. He flashed a smile at the other boy. "Ah, I can breathe now." He said. Augustus knew he probably should've been angry at the boy, but he seemed very kind at hurt. "Um. Do you like what you do?" He asked.

message 9: by soub, egg (new)

Kai didn't respond at first. Did he really like it? Of course not. "I- um.. no." He stuttered. "I don't. I hate this, but it's all I've ever known." Kai didn't like this job at all. He didn't like hurting people, he would rather save them. Kai would rather be a hero, than a villain like he was now. "So uh, do you like being royalty?"

message 10: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus's smile softened. "We're in the same boat then. Being royalty absolutely sucks. Especially if your brother is the who's going to claim the throne." He said with a roll of his eyes.

((Sorry it's so short!))

message 11: by soub, egg (new)

Kai smiled slightly. "I guess so." Kai thought for a moment. "I know this definitely won't make up for it, but I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this, I really didn't want to." He apologized. Kai frowned.

message 12: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus sighed. "It won't, but you seem to genuinely hate doing this. You must be a good guy at heart." He replied. "This question might be a bit personal, but why did you join the White Fang if you don't enjoy working for them?" Augustus asked.

((OMG what if augustus convinces kai to leve the white fang or something ? idk lol))

message 13: by soub, egg (new)

((ooh yeah! Maybe he becomes a palace guard or something!))

"The white fang has been my family since my parents died. A really shitty family yes, but I had no one else." Replied Kai. He did Wang to leave, but he didn't know what the group would do him if he did. No one had ever tried to leave before.

message 14: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((y e ssss))

Augustus nodded. "I see. Well, if you had the opportunity for..let's say, a handsome prince to take you back to his castle, would you take it?" He asked and grinned brightly. This could be a chance for Augustus to be free, and a chance for him to get to know the cute boy in front of him.

message 15: by soub, egg (new)

Kai hesitated before answering. His mind was screaming at him to say yes. "..Yes" mumbled Kai. He turned to the side, reaching for his dagger. Kai turned back and gently grabbed the ropes that were tied around Augustus. He quickly cut them loose. He pushed himself up and held out a hand for Augustus. Why was Kai willing to risk everything for this man? He had no idea. "Let's go."

message 16: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus smiled when he agreed to his offer. "Great." He said and took his hand, a slight blush appearing on his face. "Do you know where my rapier is?" He asked quietly, and stood up. He followed Kai.

message 17: by soub, egg (new)

Kai noticed the slight blush and chuckled softly. He didn't answer Augustus's question, instead, he started digging around the room for the rapier. "Is this it?" he asked, holding one up? It had been shoved with a bunch of other collected weapons.

message 18: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus's face lit up and he nodded "Yeah!" He exclaimed. He took the rapier, and sheathed it at his side. "Okay, I'm ready to go now." Augustus said, and followed Kai out. He was wishing for an easy escape, but with the way his day had been going, he knew something worse was bound to happen.

message 19: by soub, egg (new)

Kai realized something, he had no idea how they were going to escape. "Uh let me just-" he began, before bolting out of the room. As Kai scanned the hallway, he noticed that there was only one guard circling the corridors. "Leave." he hissed.

message 20: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus watched as he ran out, and almost went after him. He didn't though when he remembered Kai's magic. Hopefully he's just trying to make it safer to advance through the hallway.. Augustus thought.

message 21: by soub, egg (new)

Once the guard had left, and Kai's dizziness after using his ability had faded, he quickly opened the door for Augustus. "The coast is clear," he said. Kai hoped no other guards would show up, it was night, and most of them should have been asleep.

message 22: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus decided to take out his rapier and grip it tightly. Most abilities had side effects, and he noticed that Kai seemed to get them easily. "Ah, thank you." He replied and followed Kai throught the corridor. He looked around in awe at some of the fancy decor. It wasn't too different from the way the castle looked, which surprised him.

message 23: by soub, egg (new)

Kai nodded in response. He started making his way down the dimly lit corridor. All of a sudden, the sounds of footsteps began echoing throughout the corridor. "Fuuuuuuuuck." groaned Kai. He reached over and grabbed Augustus by the arm and pulled him over to a random door. Kai quickly opened it and shoved Augustus inside. "Quiet!" he whispered, before closing the door.

message 24: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus groaned quietly, when he was shoved into the doorway. He had wanted to help! This was practically an adventure to him. He leaned against the door to try and hear what was going on. He appreciated the latter trying to help, but he didn't have a rapier for nothing!

message 25: by soub, egg (new)

Kai let out a sigh of relief as the guards passed the hallway, without bothering to check the one that the two were in. "You can come out no-" he began, before being cut off by a shrill voice. "Kaiiiii~" it went. Kai groaned loudly as three members began walking down the hallway.

message 26: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus winced at the shrill voice. Gosh..How annoying. He thought. He looked around the room he was in. It seemed more like a large supply closet more than anything. Augustus stepped away from the door and poked around at some of the items in there. Eventually, he made his way back towards the door to listen.

message 27: by soub, egg (new)

A girl, who looked to be about Kai's age came bounding up to him. She had striking red hair and brown eyes. "Kai!!!" she exclaimed in the shrillest voice possible. Kai cringed and then rolled his eyes. "What is it, Hailey?" he asked, annoyed. Hailey frowned. "Don't be such a jerk. I just came to congratulate you on kidnapping the prince..." she said. "Oh- yeah, thanks," he mumbled, not really paying attention. "Soo, what's he like? Is he cute??" questioned Hailey. "Uh yeah," he replied, not paying attention to the questions. "Oh my god! You think he's cute!" she squealed. As Kai realized the previous question, his face grew red. "What! No! Get out of here Hailey." Snapped Kai. Hailey rolled her eyes and began walking down the hallway. The two other members followed her. Kai waited until they were gone, and then let out a huge sigh of relief.

message 28: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus didn't need to see his face to know that it was pink. Does he really think I'm cute? He thought. When he heard his response to the girl, he frowned. It wasn't like he was mad, after all the two barely knew each other, but he had gotten his hopes up. Augustus stretched his arms, as he waited for Kai to let him out of the room.

message 29: by soub, egg (new)

((Ugh sorry i was forced to go outside))

Kai's face still held faint traces of the crimson blush that had been there a few moments ago. He turned the knob on the door, and pulled it open. "Sorry about that.." he mumbled. There shouldn't have been any more people patrolling the halls at this hour, so Kai figured they had enough time to escape.

message 30: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments "I-It's okay." Augustus said. He wanted to punch himself in the stomach. Where was the his confident and flirty side when he needed it? He stepped out of the room, and looked around the hallway. "How late is it?" He asked curiously.

message 31: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((it's fine lol))

message 32: by soub, egg (new)

((Oke loll))

"It's a little after 12:30 I believe." Replied Kai. "If we leave now, we should make it to Wintervale by sunrise. Maybe even earlier." Kai made sure his dagger was still at his side. It was the only thing he had of his parents. He began walking down the corridor, nearing the end.

message 33: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus nodded. "Sounds good." He said, excitedly. He followed him through the corridor. He had a somber smile on his face as his thoughts raced. I wonder if they even noticed I'm missing. Do they even care?

message 34: by soub, egg (new)

Kai nodded in response. He then suddenly had a thought. What would happen when Kai brought Augustus back to the castle. What would they tell the king? "Hey, um..what's the story going to be? Will we tell the truth?" Asked Kai. Even though he brought Augustus back, what would happen when they found out it was Kai who kidnapped him in the first place?

message 35: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments "Um..Honestly I think they'd be upset that we came back." Augustus muttered, and sighed. "We can just tell them that you found me in the hideout and brought me back? I'm sure they won't pry. Hopefully." He added, and continued walking at an even pace. "And if they don't understand, then that's their problem! I'm the prince after all." He continued and grinned.

message 36: by soub, egg (new)

"Hopefully they will believe it!" He said. Kai turned at the corner, nearing the exit. He could barely make out the doorway in the dimly lit corridor. "Almost there." He whispered. Kai had a feeling something was going to happen. Escaping couldnt have been that easy, could it?

message 37: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments "Really?" Augustus asked quietly. He was surprised, things were a lot easier than expected. He probably should've asked Kai for a disguise or a cloak on their way out, but neglected doing so. "And I'm sure they'll believe it." He said with a smile.

message 38: by soub, egg (new)

((should something happen?))

message 39: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((hmm yeah. maybe kai's boss sees him and augustus or just kai and asks what's going on? idk i suck at ideas))

message 40: by soub, egg (new)

((same thoo
Maybe Kai's boss sees them and they get ambushed or something?))

message 41: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yeah, that would be cool!))

message 42: by soub, egg (new)

((Oke, mAybe one of them gets hurt or something?))

"Yep, the exit is right he-" said Kai, before being cut off by the sounds of herding footsteps. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck Fuuuuuuuck!" he groaned, realizing that someone must have seen them. Kai's arm shot out and grabbed Augustus's hand. He started running towards the exit.

message 43: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yiS, :'), who? ))

Augustus turned around, only to see a group of White Fang members storming towards them. He internally freaked out, and started running with Kai. The grip he had on Kai's hand was tight, as if Augustus thought loosening his grip would kill him.

message 44: by soub, egg (new)

((Up to you!))

Kai felt Augustus's grip tighten. He couldn't let go. Kai didn't know why, but he just couldn't. In a swift motion, Kai had kicked the door open. Kai pushed Augustus in front of him. If he couldn't get out, at least Augustus could.

message 45: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((maybe kai should get hurt? then when they go to the castle and explain what happened they'll see that he got himself hurt for augustus?))

message 46: by soub, egg (new)

((Ooh YESS))

message 47: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus widened his eyes in shock, and turned around. He saw Kai look as if her were going to take the group on. "N-No stop! Let me help you!" He said. Augustus didn't even get to know his name.

message 48: by soub, egg (new)

"RUN!" he barked, shoving Augustus out the door and slamming it shut. Kai turned to the members, who were almost there. He whipped out his dagger and held it in a fighting stance.

message 49: by muuumew (last edited Jul 11, 2018 02:01PM) (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Augustus stood there dumbfounded, before running off. Of course, he wasn't going to leave. He planned to hide in the bushes and wait until Kai came back. If he didn't, Augustus wouldn't know what to do. He could feel his hands shaking, as he crouched down. The two didn't even know each other personally, why was the other boy so selfless?

((brooo kai is so sweet :''''') ))

message 50: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((sneaky boi secretly loving this rp ;))

« previous 1 3