Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments so I'm Kitty and I finally decided to make a journal

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 3: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments yea yea *hides*

first off I'm super shy I'm 16/17 I love cats almost all music gaming art and harry potter (not the character)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You're 17?

message 5: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments and yea anyone's welcome to comment I don't really mind I need a minute to think what to actually say

message 6: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I'm turning 17 this year yes

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well. You're older than me

message 8: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I know yet I seem younger than you XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yep

message 10: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments that's because I have more than one metal age

message 11: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments so I'm just sitting here and watching this movie for the 7th time (yes I counted)

message 12: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments it's 21:43 and I'm just bored doing nothing

message 13: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments yea I thought today would be a good day but...

message 14: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments sis went to her boyfriend so guess who's home alone

message 15: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments just made a batch of flapjacks then realizes no ones going to eat it because I'm home alone

message 16: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments yay I went to the library and brought back a book I wanted to read

message 17: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments sister takes the external (with all the movies) for the whole day

comes back when I finally find a movie to watch with my mom

invited her stupid boyfriend in and steals mom's attention so I sulk in corner waiting for mom to come back so I can actually watch movie and stop being bored

message 18: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments yea I'm bored....

message 19: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments gets up at 12:42 ...makes breakfast

ah I love school vacation

checks calender

oh darn I start school Monday

message 20: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments three things that don't look like pancakes at all

seven broken and mangled pancakes later

one perfect pancake

message 21: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments 12:40 decides to make pancakes for breakfast

16:00 sits down to eat breakfast

message 22: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments not looking forward to tomorrow

message 23: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments what a long...tiring day...had to wait four hours for my fab game to install only to have it lag badly all nighg

message 24: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments Yea long day but fun...dont laugh challenge...failed...times 3

message 25: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments looks at hair with flashlight normally

ah my hair doesn't look so bad

puts flashlight under hair and sees how frizzy my hair actually is

screams in horror

message 26: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments ok I realized I haven't ranted here because of several reasons like I hate talking about myself and personal things but I just can't I'm so sick of this I'm so sick of everything I'm sick of everyone always telling me that their life is worse than mine so I'm not aloud to depressed I'm sick of it I envy everyone with a family I envy everyone who's happy I envy everyone who doesn't go to bed crying I have one friend in real life and I can't blame him his life is worse than mine but I wish someone could comfort me the way I comfort him I wish everything wasn't always my fault and I wish everyone didn't put so much pressure on me I'm so behind in school and I have to teach my friend algebra and I suck at teaching everything's just working on me...thats it my first and only rant

message 27: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I took a 'are you pretty' quiz and the results were

"you are 0% pretty"

message 28: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments The quiz lies. It can't measure your prettiness because it exceeds the scale by infinity.

message 29: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I know the quiz was being honest

message 30: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments Technically, it was all formulated by a computer program and they can neither see, nor have feelings. So intangible such as beauty can never be tested by a computer.

message 31: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments True but those were good questions and I was honest and it makes sense i get 0%

message 32: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments No, it doesn't make any sense. I bet you're really, really pretty. Questions from some quiz cannot determine that. It's the people who meet and talk to you that can realize that you are both pretty in the inside and outside. What were the questions on the first place? Those questions would have set answers, but prettiness is not standard. You do not need the same hair and eye colour of the 2018 Miss Universe to be pretty. It's more than that. It's the perception of the people who see you, and that most certainly cannot be judged by some quiz.

message 33: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments One question was about if people have crushes on you or like you and I was honest no for both so...im actually in my normal mood and I'm not pretty inside or out

message 34: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments Just look at that question. Tell me how on earth can you measure prettiness based on the fact whether someone has a crush on you or not! It's ludicrous and certainly not a way to check it you are pretty on not. And yes, you are pretty on the inside because if you weren't, I wouldn't be talking to you. I can't prove that you're pretty on the outside because I haven't seen you, but I'm sure you are, and if we ever meet, I'll be able to prove it :)

message 35: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments That question kinda does if people like you you are pretty same with crushes
Thanks I suppose...you make sense but you do realize you're the only person who has talked to me

message 36: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments Actually, crushes don't determine how pretty you are. In a lot of cases, it's just an infatuation because of hormones. Not saying that it can't be real, but crushes don't prove anything. I know a case where a boy had a crush on a girl and thought she was pretty blah blah blah, but everyone else just thought she was vain. Then one day he realized that as well.

Okay I'll stop rambling now, but I want you to know that you're pretty irrespective of what any quiz says. The results are inaccurate. Uh actually, there's Lilly, Jellybean and so many other people who have talked to you and like you, so I'm not the only one :)

message 37: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments Ok I'll take that but you're the only one who talked out of your own will and Lillian

message 38: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments Doesn't change the fact that others like you as well.

message 39: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I can name five people

My bestie
Lillian
Pixye
Maybe you (I'm trying to tell)

And my dog

message 40: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16412 comments I saw two people enjoying a conversation with you in a different group, so add them. And I'm pretty sure there are others.

message 41: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I wouldn't call it them enjoying more like they are forced to put up with me

message 42: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments Also is anyone else's goodreads app broken mine keeps saying password is inccorect

message 43: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments ok so today started badly school and my mom and grandmother upset my sister anyone have advise it concerns school?

message 44: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments halfway through the week yes

message 45: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
but it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
i walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone

ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah aaah-ah
ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
that divides me somewhere in my mind
on the border line
of the edge and where I walk alone

read between the lines
of what's fucked up and everything's alright
check my vital signs
to know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
i walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

my shadow's the only one that walks besides me
'til then I walk alone

ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah aaah-ah
ah-ah ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
'til then I walk alone...

message 46: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments Haha yea this is my favourite song by them and I relate to it so

message 47: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments Haha cool XD

message 48: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments today...has been a very bad day...

message 49: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 302 comments I'm getting worried about my sister she said she's gonna do school work and she's in the bathroom doing school this late at night and I'm worried

whatever {whatever} | 2823 comments maybe knock on the door and just ask if she's all right?

« previous 1