Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > How to edit informations of a book that I have added

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fabiane (last edited Jul 09, 2018 10:01PM) (new)

Fabiane Secches (fabianesecches) | 5 comments Hello. Some years ago I added a book and recently we noticed that some informations aren't correct. How can I edit my page, please?

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
Thank you.

message 2: by Fábio (new)

Fábio Nogueira (fnogueira) What the informations do you want change?

message 3: by Fabiane (last edited Jul 11, 2018 06:08PM) (new)

Fabiane Secches (fabianesecches) | 5 comments The name of this publication is just "Amor". Alsom I am not the author. I am one of the editors. It was an anthology of several writers. In fact, this is not a book, but more like a journal or a fanzine (It didn't have a publisher or ISBN and it is not available to buy), so it would be easier if you can just delete it, please. It's more accurate. But it you couldn't do it, I would appreciate if you could correct the informations.

Thank you very much.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments Fabiane, Rivka has already told you to contact support, please don't request that book be deleted here again.

Though we can certainly update the data.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments And I note that you have incorrectly removed yourself from the publication.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments It might help you to realise that GR is a book cataloguing site, rather than a book selling site. Which is why we don't like deleting books that are no longer for sale.

People who have the edition could add it back at anytime so it is always better to have all the right information to begin with.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45471 comments Mod
Goodreads policy is for the first listed author on anthologies and similar collections to be the editor.

If you believe the work should not be listed on Goodreads at all, please use the Contact Us link on the Help page.

Edits contrary to policy have been reverted.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.