it's personal discussion

Journals : B > bro im emo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 735 (735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2018 09:04PM) (new)

description
“I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.”
― Maya Angelou

Hey, I'm here to write down my feelings if you comment expect either gay jokes about how I'm bisexual, or expect terrible life advice

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I outed myself to my school through a joke and now everyone looks super anxious because they are all homophobic, its great

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Ouch, I did something like that once accidentally.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just so that people understand because I feel like I can't speak up for anything without be called racist.

Calling someome Black: Not Racist

Calling someone White: Not Racist

Are these both social constructs: Absolutely

Is reverse racisim real: No, to be racisim is that prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Black Lives Matter: Doesn't mean all lives don't matter, it just means that we are generally the ones in danger at the moment

Please, don't call me African American, that means that I come from Africa or one of my parents is from the continent not country of Africa, I am a Black Female.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4631 comments Okay that is good to know cuz I'm always afraid if I say black like describing someone then people will call me racist and I never wanna sound racist

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2018 10:01AM) (new)

Hey I'm going to start a daily reminder for everyone: I'm a usless gay and somehow got a girl's number

message 7: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments wow congrats

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, I have no idea how but it happened

message 9: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments she sounds interested to you

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

?? Interested in me or to me?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

If it's the former I sure do hope so

message 12: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments oh shit. interested in you. sry

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Its all good, but idk i can't tell cuz we all know gays can't read, let alone people

message 14: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments Maybe you should flirt around her more, you know, see if she bites the bait. then you'll know if she's interested or not

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

We live like miles away tho

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Turns out everyone is gay for every one so whoo

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Donovan. Nice journal! The title is hilarious. Can I ask a question about being Bisexual? I've sort of been questioning my sexuality for like.. 2 years now? But I'm like hella confused, so can I ask something?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah go ahead

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, do bisexual people have sexual preferences? I mean i've heard that some bi people like guys more, or like girls more but is that actually true?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly it depends on who you are, yes some people have preferences on who they like, like for instance I am a Bi female but I kind of lean towards guys and that is just my preference, but that doesn't mean I only sort of like guys, its just thats what i prefer. Trust me. I do like girls, and guys, yet bisexual doesnt just mean man and female, because that means that you only believe there are two genders, but thats not true, it just means that bi meaning two, is two genders that you find yourself interested in. You dont even have to use labels I just prefer to.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! I mean, in all honesty i'm probably heterosexual, but i'm not quite sure. Cause i've always liked guys but recently I think I have this huge crush on a girl in my class, it's all very confusing. Thanks for answering though.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Worse comes to worse, dont use labels just like whoever you want to like

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont like when people are so about self deprication, but when someone is like actually feeling good about themseleves, others feel the need to pull them down as well, like let them live their life smh

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a reminder: I'm hella gay, just thought people should know, cuz it's not obvious and cant say it enough

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I found a pair of unsucffed doc martins at goodwill for 20 dollars

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I bought it

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm lowkey broke now but thats all good, I love to shop

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Donovan ¤ Ayikwazi ukubala ¤ wrote: "I'm lowkey broke now but thats all good, I love to shop"

highkey broke now BUt ThATs OkaY BeCauSE I NeED TO EaT!1!!!1!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Its 1:45 AM rn but I'm awake because I can't stop watching bad K-dramas/C-dramas

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Alsow how come in the US we say K-dramas, in Korea do they say something A-dramas?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha A-dramas

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like ass dramas

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

What tf is wrong with my mind

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Donovan ¤ Ayikwazi ukubala ¤ wrote: "Sounds like ass dramas"

Wow my late night thoughts are not deep at all

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm like extremely dissapointed in myself

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when people think that just because I don't stand for the flag that means I hate america

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe it is because I love my country that I will not stand

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

How am I supposed to stand for a country that is all about justice when they cant even let people in to the land of the free, or treat their civilians with the justice that others get???

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

And do not think that because I choose to sit down for the flag, it's because i am disrepecting those who servee for the country

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cuz I'm not

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2018 11:36PM) (new)

People I have known and loved have given their lives for me to be able to live in the house that I live in

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2018 11:36PM) (new)

But when your friend dies by the hand of those who are supposed to be protecting you!?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

When they are put in a dangerous situation with a literal ticking time bomb!?!?!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

AND THE POLICE SHOOT THOSE YOU LOVE FOR JUST BUYING A BAG OF SKITTLES AND WEARING A HOODIE!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

BUT WANT TO CAPTURE THE ONE WHO KILLED SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE GROWN UP WITH JUST SO THAT THEY CAN LISTEN TO HIS SIDE OF THE STORY

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

AND YOU SAY THAT IT ISN'T RACE RELATED!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

HE IS DEAD! 17 AND DEAD AND YOU DID NOTHING

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

nothing.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

HE WAS GOING TO GO TO COLLEGE

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

HE HAD A LIFE.
A FAMILY!
I WAS PART OF THAT FAMILY!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15