WoTaLong (Wheel of Time Readalong) discussion

A Crown of Swords (The Wheel of Time, #7)
This topic is about A Crown of Swords
A Crown of Swords > July Week 4: Ch 32 - 41 Spoiler Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jade (Bedtime Bookworm) (bedtimebookworm) | 124 comments Mod
Remember these are spoilery discussions - so stay away unless you've finished this section! Also, please keep spoilers to the things we know in this section of the book.

What are your thoughts on this section of A Crown of Swords?

I'll update this post with the chapter summaries once I've read the section! :)

Happy reading!

A.R. Hellbender (unicornhunterbooks) | 8 comments Mod
It's so awesome to see Lan and Nynaeve finally get together again after not seeing each other for several books. But why did he deliberately not tell her that Myrella intended to pass his bond to her?

message 3: by Humberto (new)

Humberto Monsivais | 2 comments Jade at Bedtime Bookworm wrote: "Remember these are spoilery discussions - so stay away unless you've finished this section! Also, please keep spoilers to the things we know in this section of the book.

What are your thoughts on..."

I think Lan still believes that Nynaeve is better off without him and that is why he keeps on trying to save her from the suffering he could bring her. Also, keep in mind that it has not been that long since his bond to Moiraine was severed; he wished he was dead ("the cold bleak in his eyes"). Generally most Warders would have gone insane or marched to their death trying to avenge their Aes Sedai.

message 4: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo (weneed_mobrown) | 26 comments Ok maybe I missed this but why do they need the Bowl of the Winds?? And it seems like as I read more and more of this series there are tons of characters being introduced and lots of new "magical" items or powers also being introduced because they were either secrets or lost. This world building is becoming a monster in itself!

Scott Flicker | 107 comments I think the weather was messed up so they need the bowl to make it rain. Yeah lots and lots of characters. I but I think mainly pay attention to the core 10 or so.