What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1)
This topic is about Darkness Dawns
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance; Hero is a vampire hunter, staked to ground left to die in the sun.... [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoria | 3 comments I dont remember a whole lot so sorry for the little information I do remember, will update if I remember more.

What I remember is the heroine hears something while walking on her property or near her property and she finds the hero staked to the ground and the sun is about to rise, which makes the hero weak and will kill him (I think). So she helps him get out of the sun and into her house.

The last thing i remember is that i think the heroine is a teacher of some sort but not 100% sure on that. Thank you in advance for any help!

message 2: by Victoria (last edited Jul 09, 2018 10:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Victoria | 3 comments I forgot to say I read this a couple years ago and I know it's part of a series but I dont remember which one.

The hero is a hunter of vampires but has the same symptoms of where he cant be out in sunlight and he is a bit of a recluse with his other hunters as well.

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments Following... I read this too! But I can't remember the name/author. It is really good.

message 4: by Nikkita (new)

Nikkita Mason | 4 comments darkness dawns by dianne duvall

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Darkness Dawns the click for Nikkita's suggestion.

Possibly one of the Dark Hunter's books by Sherrilyn Kenyon? There are about a hundred of them (Ok, slight exaggeration, but sometimes it feels like it.) The Dark Hunters are vampire like, but not vampires. They are servants of Diana, Goddess of the Hunt (at least, I think it's Diana. Been a few years since I read them.)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Victoria, please add some plot details to your header since we have thousands of members looking for paranormal romance. We know you don't remember a lot, but you need to have SOME details in your header.

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments I agree...It sounds almost exactly like Darkness Dawn by Dianne Duvall Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1) by Dianne Duvall

Victoria | 3 comments I checked out Darkness Dawns and it is it thanks guys!

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments Victoria wrote: "I checked out Darkness Dawns and it is it thanks guys!"

Happy you found it!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Darkness Dawns (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherrilyn Kenyon (other topics)
Dianne Duvall (other topics)