Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading July 9?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2123 comments Mod
This week I'm startin' off with In Too Deep by Kate Sherwood and Fall For You by Valerie Ullmer.

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments I finished my ARC of The Duke with the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne and loved it. If you've loved the previous instalments, this was as good if not better.

I'm currently listening to Slightly Married by Mary Balogh and I'm about to read I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting which has been sitting on my Kindle for yonky donks. :-)

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments I'm planning a re-read of Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake as a buddy read. I am also waiting on the new Lauren Layne which is out tomorrow.

message 4: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 398 comments I've just begun an oldie that's been on my TBR for years Born in Fire by Nora Roberts and a new to me author, Jewel E. Ann and Look the Part

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2102 comments Mod
I’m not sure. I’ve been pulling down samples of books on my nook that I’ve seen recommended and I’m going through them to pick.

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I've just begun an oldie that's been on my TBR for years Born in Fire by Nora Roberts and a new to me author, Jewel E. Ann and Look the Part"

I think I read Born in Fire years ago. I love all of Nora's old stuff. I really enjoyed Look the Part. :-)

message 7: by Alexandria (last edited Jul 09, 2018 03:44PM) (new)

Alexandria Jane | 7 comments I'm re-reading for like the 50th time Three Weeks With Lady X and Wilde in Love just because I needed some Eloisa James in my life.

Later this week I have literally no idea. I'll probably re-read some more unless a book really calls to me.

message 8: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments I finished up Lost and Found Sisters and loved it. Waiting anxiously on the others in this series to become available at my library. Then I dived right into Sweet Little Lies. Here's hoping my good luck with Shalvis will keep up!

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Yay, Irisheyes, I'm so glad you enjoyed Lost and Found Sisters. The Good Luck Sister is #1.5, Tilly and Dylan's story which was cute. #2 is Rainy Day Friends is great but very different from The Good Luck Sister.

I'm so happy you enjoyed Jill Shalvis. :-)