Paul Reads Book Club discussion

The Outsider by Stephen King: our 1st Book club selection

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul | 108 comments Mod
Ok so I have picked The Outsider By Stephen King as Our first Book Club selection. August 9th will be when I select our next Book club selection.

On August 16th I will be doing the Youtube Livestream talking about the book.
I will be using Zoom software
https://zoom.us/
It is free to use as a meeting participant (get the free version)
when we get close to the time people can e-mail me to let me know if they want to be on the stream and I will give more info on that as we get closer to that time. I will probably ask for people to come on at around 8:30pm est and the livestream will start around 9pm but that is subject to change based on whose interested and their free time(i'm off that day so it's open)

I will have a separate folder here broken up into the chapter breaks. the book has 11 breaks. This is a way to buddy read it as well as readalong so when you finish one section you can comment on that chapter topic or read what others have thought about that topic. I also will be listing. book club review questions(after I finish the book) in that folder as well so when you are done reading it you can get an idea of the livestream topics and you can answer them ahead of time and I could read them in the livestream so your voice can still be heard.

I will cover all this in a video as well. just setting up the book club now.

Yankee Southerner Reads   (paulsreadingretreat) Sounds Great.

message 3: by Rawan (new)

Rawan | 1 comments Wonderful.