What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Fantasy Romance, Vikings or Medieval. Woman can tell if someone's lying or telling the truth. Marries a man who is a stranger? and believes in her ability.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diina (new)

Diina Em | 1 comments The female protagonist has the ability to tell if someone's lying or telling the truth. I believe she ends up marrying a man who is a stranger to her, but he believes in her ability and doesn't think she's crazy. The time period is during the Vikings era because I remember the book cover having a kind of Viking ship sailing towards the sunset. If it's not the Vikings era then it's medieval times. The two protagonists travel and at this point, I'm unsure of further details because this book somehow disappeared from where I last left it.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Forbidden maybe? She tells truth or lie from touch...

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Diina, please add some plot details to your header. We have thousand of members looking for this exact type of book and your thread needs to stand out.

When did you read it?

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jul 25, 2018 09:12AM) (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Diina, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - rich/poor, family/friends, how they meet, love/hate at first sight, etc.?

Does she just sense truth/lies in her mind or does she see something (e.g., aura)? Can you give an example of how she uses her power? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

message 5: by George (new)

George Burdick-Espinel | 3 comments It sounds sort of similar to A Promise of Fire but she didn't marry him in the first book so maybe not. Just thought I'd try.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Diina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?