Year-long NaNo discussion

Hannah Schuck > Mysterious Creations

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments These are either creatures - words or - people/creatures - that I have added \ created for my story .... I shall try to post one as often as I post my snippets and character creations.... we shall see.

My first post ~

Xatig = Any human or creature/person that has been chosen to train as a Specialized Ninja - Quick Thinker - and Warrior. Once they have completed their training Xatig are almost unstoppable unless by another Xatig Warrior. ( The list below is their ranking trainers )

~ * ~

Opic = Highest Trainer ( can no longer be trained by Xatig Warriors... can only learn from experience )
Deput = Second Highest Trainer ( needs only to master one more lesson )
Lypi = Third Highest Trainer ( needs to master two more lessons )
Ptain = Teacher ( Many more lessons to go )
Elite = Beginner ( Has yet to master the first couple lessons or how to teach )

< This is my own creation I have borrowed from no body..... my ideas are my own >

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Word Meaning ~

Cythipy = A floating light or bulb. They are of a sphere shape and quite bright.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Fyr = Above Jet streaking clouds where the winds shriek and Howell. The air is incredibly thin ( unbreathable ) and the speed is considerably fast.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Creature Description ~

Phoenixes : Technically giant eagles.... ( large enough for a human to ride ). Their color is either brown and white or scarlet and white. Sometimes called A Firebird. Strong flyers that can go hundreds of miles into the sky. Phoenixes are often know for setting themselves on FIRE. These birds cannot burn to death, but use their capabilities to start fires and confusion. They are waring birds that tolerate humor.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Word Meanings ~

Hue : A day in our terms

Sade : A week in our terms

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Creature Meaning ~

Ishyon : No real form, unless you consider their blurry appearance as a person. Stormriders is what they are.... or some could call them windspirits. In Scythia they are called Ishyon. They are transporters and move really fast.... faster than any other living thing in Scythia. Ishyon are impossible to fight ( .... about that.... ) except by their own kind. These people are calm and joyful.... or most of them anyways. ( XD )

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Dragon : They come in lots of sizes ( XD ), but the smallest can hold a dwarf. Every different colored dragon holds a different gift / talent / magical breathing ability.... Most Dark colored dragons are unfriendly and wild ( which goes with the legend ). They are quite serious creatures and don't understand sarcasm or jokes.

( and yes I know dragons have already been created, but my dragons have their own uniqueness about them.....

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DRAGONS!!! so I kinda have to have them..... )

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Que-ick : Hand - to - hand combat. The art of Xatig. Ninjas. Fast thinkers.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Turq : Glass or metal..... ( well almost.... different substance ) It is unbreakable, except by extremely hot forces or high wind pressure. It is a blue - green / grey looking color. Very, very sharp. ( Did I mention how sharp it is? ..... so very sharp )

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Sapperi : Most are medium height and all are skinny. Normally a blue or grey color. They live in water inhabited areas. Really, Really good at swimming ( best swimmers out there.... because they were built for it! ) They are very clumsy in every type of terrain except water. Smart creatures and very inquisitive... ( these people love coming up with all sorts of contraptions ). They are extremely good with the weapons the create.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments *they...... XD

message 12: by Merenwen (new)

Merenwen Inglorion | 389 comments Dang, how are you coming up with all these names? Blends, foreign dictionary, throwing scrabble tiles on the floor, random word generator?? I have a hard time coming up with names, and usually end up using a generator of some sort. :P

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments I merely mess around with the letter and throw a name together, if I don't like it, it doesn't stay. If I it fits...... well Walla! There's my name..... xd

message 14: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 2171 comments It's cool that you are creating your own creatures and terms for this story. I want to do that for one of my stories. I'm not currently working on that story though because I'm a big chicken XD

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments XD XD XD / Well to make the world my own I want it to have nothing in common with our world. ( or most things ) Besides... I like creating words and creatures! It's fun!

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Kalic : Scavenger ; something that loves blood or dead things.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Flutteries : Tiny people with wings. They are normally seen about flowers and forested areas. They have pale ( almost white ) skin. Great eyesight and a unusual sense of people who are lying. Flutteries are sweet little people so often missed that they make wonderful messengers. They can chose to make themselves blend in with the environment, however, these people are becoming less and less as the seasons pass by.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Human / Creature Description ~

Jayloids : All heights. Darkly tanned skin. Most of them are extremely tall and big built. They have all shades if red hair, but no other color. These people inhabit mountainous areas and places where the temperature is freezing. They have extremely big lungs and can go many days without food. These people are accustomed to their climate and are very hardy / stubborn. Their nose is really sensitive and they can smell extremely well. They carry double headed axes for their weapons. Most Jayloids are gruff and unfriendly.