Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Characters > | collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
this where you collab binch

message 2: by kaya, true neutral (new)

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

@kaya
is lin in a pack yet?

message 4: by kaya, true neutral (new)

kaya (ananats) | 307 comments Mod
idk i haven't really thought about that yet, why?
im thinking he's gonna go by lin yan and nobody knows which on e is actually his surname and which one is his given name

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

oh cause i have this pack starting up with derek who's a dire wolf and he lets his pack chill out in the gym after school

message 6: by kaya, true neutral (new)

idk i'll think about it
dunno what he's going to be like yet

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

alrighty, i'll look at your other babes too

message 9: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments honestly i imagine that ur gal rina is exactly the kinda lass antoni would flirt with for shits and giggles??

message 10: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

@rose boy : rina would absolutely panic and just "please leave me alone" but also not say anything and just endure it with tense shoulders and shifty eyes ?? but then also like it ?? she's a mess

message 11: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments honestly im down with them starting out with flirting but?? in the end just having this odd "we're friends but we are also comfy enough to flirt occasionally but like in a joking way"

message 12: by cosmic (last edited Jul 08, 2018 07:59PM) (new)

cosmic (erosful)

@rose boy : yeah after a while rina would definitely befriend him, but in terms of flirting, she'd attempt to do it. regardless, she'll care about him.

message 13: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments hell yeah!! he needs some actual friends tbh

message 14: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

i think antoni and elio would probably get along pretty well, partners in crime friends with benefits kind of thing

message 15: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments oh hell yeah, i can totally imagine them screwing around and accidentally destroying shit

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

ye ye for sure, especially cause they're in the same pack

message 17: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments not to mention antoni is stupid as hell and elio could easily manipulate him

message 18: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

@kaya
is your boy song taken cause i want that babe

message 19: by kaya, true neutral (new)

hyeon isn't taken, no. what did you want him for?

message 20: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

there's the possibility of romance
or friendships too
i think elio could get along with him well, they seem to share that deviant trait in common

message 21: by kaya, true neutral (new)

hmmm idk hyeon wouldn't really interact with students except in a teacher-student way — like, he'd be friendly, but he's spent most of his time as a teacher in places where having anything other than a professional dynamic between students and teachers is frowned upon, so most interactions would be about the subject, with occasional detours into other intellectual topics.

message 22: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

hm alright yeah i get that, would he be available for any romances? i kinda wanna do somethin with the thom morell claim i have

message 23: by kaya, true neutral (new)

yeah hes available for romance but he's gonna dig up the most old-fashioned ways of flirting he can find just to be stupid so they've gotta be ok with endearing stupidity can we have a headcanons thread

message 24: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

yeah!
and yeah im probably gonna use that thom morell claim if that's the case
maybe make him kind of old fashioned and snazzy, into old timey music like jazz from the forties
wears a lot of vintage clothes (possibly a hipster)
idk what his species is gonna be, i might make him either a sun born incubi or sun born nymph? hmMMM

message 25: by kaya, true neutral (new)

he sounds beautiful
i wanna say nymph but also if he was an incubus that would be wild because hyeon is about as sexual as a brick wall

message 26: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

nymphs are also known to be quite sexual and that'd also give him a more maternal aspect to his character.

message 27: by butterbean (last edited Jul 09, 2018 11:39AM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments any thoughts so far on my demon? and if I'm missing something important that I should add below the first picture please do tell me.
(view spoiler)

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

he's pretty good so far, im liking the template
are you gonna want me to send you a pm of questions for you to answer in character so i can sort him?

message 29: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments I Love Him

message 30: by butterbean (last edited Jul 09, 2018 12:06PM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments @outsider: thanks! it's my first time actually using alot of html for my character profile so i'm using my beginner skills and it looks a little weird to me. sure! might make my life alot easier :)

@rose boy: ee, i love him too! x3 just cole in general makes me start off ranting.

message 31: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments @outsider: of course if you don't want to or don't have the time that's totally fine with me. it would just give me a head start to the future to come.

message 32: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments would anyone be down to make antoni's younger sister who hates being a werewolf and is trying to find a cure?

message 33: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments I could if you don't mind. :)

Do you have any requirements other than she has to be female, younger than antoni, a werewolf, and trying to find a cure to not be a werewolf?

message 34: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments not particularly?? i mean they probably have sorta a strained relationship but other than that ur free to do whatever!!

message 35: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Awesome! I'll get right to her!

message 36: by kaya, true neutral (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) wrote: "nymphs are also known to be quite sexual and that'd also give him a more maternal aspect to his character."

true true yeah maybe a nymph would be better

message 37: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments @rose boy: if you'd like to see her wip, here's the link

message 38: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments i would die for her

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 49 comments @ kaya :
so seunghyun and my changbin fc can be family disappointments together
but also youngjae judging him as hard as can be

and i would kill for sophie

message 42: by kaya, true neutral (new)

fiend : yeah but also seunghyun is going to be v supportive/protective of him bc he's just that kinda person and he needs same-age friends who understand him

youngjae: "stand up for yourself you weakling"
but also he'd probably sympathise but not show it outwardly, just kinda deliver advice as un-nicely as possible

i'll take that as a dibs?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that I woukd like to do a collab with Tori? She has commitment issues ever since her father died so trying out a long term would be especially interesting for her.

message 44: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 240 comments Well i got two dudes if you like either of them or if you had any other ideas i wouls be down to listen to them

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll check them out, gimme one sec

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rene looks interesting, maybe Tori could become friends with him before realsing that she actually enjoys him more than that?

message 47: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 240 comments I like it i like it. He prolly needs someone to force him out of his protective bubble/sheild

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

If thats the case than she is most definitely is the one

message 49: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 240 comments Excellent

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I would suggest rping tonight but I am absolutely spent, tomorrow?

« previous 1 3 4 5