What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows
This topic is about Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult fiction: Life of Indian girls living in UK [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amrinder (new) - added it

Amrinder  Goraya (amrindergoraya) | 3 comments I was reading the summaries and I forget to click on want to read button. The book was written by uk based author ( not sure ) , it’s about the life of Indian girls / ladies living in uk. They live some kind of adult life. And, a Hollywood director got the rights to make a film on it .
I forget the name, please help.

Thanks
Amrinder

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Fiction or nonfiction?
How old are the girls or women? E.g. all teen girls, all adult women, some teens, some women, a wide range of ages?
What does "some kind of adult life" mean? E.g. are they stripping, or are they merely going about their daily adult activities?

message 3: by Amrinder (new) - added it

Amrinder  Goraya (amrindergoraya) | 3 comments It’s like Indian girls and women , having affairs and all. I don’t know exactly, I just read the summary just once

message 5: by Angela (last edited Jul 10, 2018 02:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angela Johnson | 79 comments Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows, maybe?
Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal

message 6: by Amrinder (new) - added it

Amrinder  Goraya (amrindergoraya) | 3 comments Yes , erotic punjabi widows ..... thanks angela bless you

Angela Johnson | 79 comments You're welcome! :)