What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl is told her parents have been murdered by her ex-boyfriend, new boyfriend is rich, she's being stalked. Possible Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by FK (new)

FK Richardson | 2 comments Hello

I read a brilliant book a few years back ( probably 3) but cannot find it on my kindle nor do I remember the name of it but would recognise the cover or title once seen/heard.

It is about a girl who gets called from her class to be told her parents have been murdered by her ex boyfriend, she later moves on unknowingly with her ex’s half brother , I think they meet through work but the ex starts to stalk her .

I can’t remember any of the lead characters name but her present boyfriend is hot and rich and she has a great girl best friend.

It is around a 250 page stand alone.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules. Your query is more likely to be spotted by the people who can help you find it.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36553 comments Mod
Here's a short Amazon "Look Inside" preview of Mine to Hold by Cynthia Eden - Kym's suggestion - https://www.amazon.com/Mine-Hold-Roma...

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
FK, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mine to Hold (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cynthia Eden (other topics)