I love Alpha Male books club discussion

book recs -- alpha-male-group

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SK (new)

SK | 5 comments Hey! I am on the hunt for some books (preferably New Adult) that have a group of alpha-male type guys that are all friends with the main charater's girlfriend/love interest...if that makes sense...books like The Royals series by Erin Watt and The Rockers series by Terri Anne Browning

(basically a group of guys that treat each other like brothers and treat the other guys girlfriends like sisters)
LOL I hope that makes sense -- THANKS!

BBEATRICE -idem345- | 73 comments SK wrote: "Hey! I am on the hunt for some books (preferably New Adult) that have a group of alpha-male type guys that are all friends with the main charater's girlfriend/love interest...if that makes sense......"

the first thing that comes in mind is the slater brothers
Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1) by L.A. Casey is a series that i loved very much. there is all you ask bromance between alpha males, girlfriends treated like sisters

and Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1) by Layla Frost where the theme of "alpha male in group" is really strong and the relationship of the other guys with the heroine is really important too!!

i'll think about others

message 3: by BBEATRICE -idem345- (last edited Jul 08, 2018 08:55AM) (new)

BBEATRICE -idem345- | 73 comments yeah!! i forgot my almost favourite series A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5) by Linda Kage (this one is my favourite of the series but they are all very good) it's exactly what you're looking for

i have anyway a shelf "bromance" if you're interested

message 4: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots BBEATRICE -idem345- wrote: "yeah!! i forgot my almost favourite series A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5) by Linda Kage (this one is my favourite of the series but they are all very good)"

This whole series was amazing! I binged it.
Even better, every book was available from my library for Kindle 😁

message 5: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots I loved The Good Ol' Boys Series by M. Robinson. It starts with Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #1) by M. Robinson and is a 4 book series that then has spin-off series that are also awesome.

Another super favorite of mine that should be exactly what you are looking for is the Evolve Series by S.E. Hall. I binged this, too. It starts with Emerge (Evolve, #1) by S.E. Hall and consists of 4 novels and 3 novellas, plus spin-offs both current and some still in the works.

message 6: by xta (new)

xta wtf | 1 comments fear me(broken love#1), forgotten the authour's name but it pretty popular so you'll see it on first search...its a series though, new adult , but it has alot of voilence...but it definately has what u are looking for, the exact match!..goodluck i hope u enjoy the read. unfortuanately only this book comes to mind

You're welcome!!

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Corp | 1 comments I loved the Elite Kings Club series by Amo Jones. The whole series is based on a secretive and elite group of boys who are all very powerful and attractive. A lot of them become friendly with the heroine.

Also the Slater Brothers series is amazing.

The Eagle Elite series by Rachel Van Dyken also has the close knit group of boys and even though it features a love triangle for a little bit it was still enjoyable.

The Fallen Crest High series by Tijan.

Lost Kings MC series by Autumn Jones Lake.

Vicious - Sinners of Saints series by L J Shen.

Hope you like them :)

message 8: by SK (new)

SK | 5 comments Thanks everyone for all the recs! They all look so great, can’t wait to read!!