Amazon Kindle Prime Readers & KDP Select Authors discussion

Science Fiction > Time Crawlers: A book of sci-fi short stories

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Varun (new)

Varun (varunsayal) | 9 comments NEW SCI-FI RELEASE: Time Crawlers || Priced 1.99$, Read FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

photo TimeCrawlers - KDP - 1600x2560_zpsvtqrp2i6.jpg

Alien Invasion, Dark Artificial Intelligence, Time-Travel, High-Tech Mythology, Djinn Folklore, Telekinetics and life-consuming Cosmic Entities are the themes in my book "Time Crawlers" which has 6 tightly-knit, fast-paced Sci-Fi stories.

Look Inside the book: http://a.co/aZBGdA1

Quick look at the stories:

** Eclipse: **
No attacks, no blood-shed, yet there was an invasion and a conquest. Who are these shapeshifter aliens being hounded by an eclipse?

** Death by Crowd: **
The dark desires of the masses; darknet websites fueled by a crypto-currency. What lurks in the background – an advanced artificial intelligence?

** Genie: **
He rubbed a lamp alright, but what he got was the shock of his life. An entirely sci-fi take on the djinn myth.

** Time Crawlers: **
There are individuals who existing in multiple time periods at once, and there are those who know about them….

** The Cave: **
The fate of an advanced imperial race hangs in balance as a dark celestial entity meets a legendary protector.

** Nark-astra, The Hell Weapon: **
The weapons he possesses make him the destroyer of worlds, and he burns for revenge. A high-tech take on ancient Indian mythology.

message 2: by Varun (new)

Varun (varunsayal) | 9 comments Friends,
I am getting so much love and guidance from everywhere and I have faith in my stories. My book is rising up the rankings:

#5 in Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
#6 in Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
#9 in Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact

50x66

Amazon Kindle Prime Readers & KDP Select Authors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Time Crawlers (other topics)