1X1 Detailed and Mature RP discussion

Mature RP > Jack Frost & Levi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay)
(her natural color will be the more ginger one on the left)
[Clothing style: 1 | 2 | 3 ]
Mirabelle Genevieve Jynrai
AKA: Mira, Ginny, Viv
16 years old
{bisexual}

Height: 5' 0"

Occupation 1: high school student on the middle plane
Occupation 2: first born daughter of the Jynrai clan
Desired occupation: middle plane teacher/professor, artist [music, drawing, painting, dancing, or pottery/clay]
Parent's desired occupation for her: birthing mother, strategist for the clan

Personality:
⋆generally laid back and easy going
⋆friendly
⋆can be hostile/violent to protect those she cares for
⋆will fight back against things she hates

✓her brothers when their nice
✓not acting like a demon/animal; ignoring 'base' instincts
✓ (secretly) lingerie

Dislikes:
✗her brothers when they try to be sexual with her
✗her mother
✗that her body enjoys what her brothers do
✗her instinct to contribute to the Jynrai clan
---------

Seamus Jynrai (father) - http://thebestfashionblog.com/wp-cont...

Emma Jynrai (mother) - http://okmagazine.ro/wp-content/uploa...

((I have a more detailed profile template I could fill out if you want more information on her, it would just take a bit of extra time. I don't like to put too much info in because I do change her a little bit depending on the personality of the twins))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((That is fine. Are their profiles okay?))

Name: Sahil Jynrai
Appearance: (Sahil is on the left)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5060920...

Personality: TBRP'D

- His sister

Dislikes:

Family:

- Seamus Jynrai (father)
- Emma Jynrai (mother)
- Mirabelle Genevieve Jynrai (Sister)
- Tegan Jynrai (Twin brother)

-----------------------------------

Name: Tegan Jynrai
Appearance: (Tegan is on the right)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5060920...

Personality: TBRP'D

- Going out and annoying everyone one in the clan

Dislikes:
- His sister attitude

Family:

- Seamus Jynrai (father)
- Emma Jynrai (mother)
- Mirabelle Genevieve Jynrai (Sister)
- Sahil Jynrai (Twin brother)

message 3: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
(((Thanks for being active you two. Just bored but making sure people are super active OkY not super but just at least post once a day. Jack Frost don’t forget ours)))

message 4: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) They look good. Do you know some things they'd be interested in? Like reading, going out to clubs, swimming, going for walks, anything at all. Just so I can give Mira some conflicting and similar interests so there are things she does like to do with them

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Sorry for them being so short, it is getting late over where I am my brain becoming dead right now. I will try to fix the characters up in the morning, but I will be on the road for 2 hours so I won't be able to change anything until I get to my destination. Just letting you know.

message 6: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) That's fine! I work most of the day tomorrow but I'll get on when I can. Don't feel rushed making the profiles or anything, you can take a day or two if you need to

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Okay. I might end up finishing the profile tomorrow evening when I am settled in.

message 9: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) I should be able to work with that. I just might have some questions along the way. Since the twins have known Mira their whole lives, she would know a lot about them already, like their personalities and (some) of what they do in their free time.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Sorry about that. It was hard to come up with things they liked and disliked.

message 11: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) We'll figure it out over time probably. She won't have too much in common with them anyway, though the reading is a good one.

message 13: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Yeah I can. I usually start with the parents arguing over Mira and then the brothers come in and propose their plan

message 15: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) It was a Friday afternoon in fall, Mira returning to the house she had to herself on the middle plane from school with a smile on her face. Her parents hated her human life but had long since stopped trying to convince her to embrace her nature. They'd given in to her getting a house just to get her out of the underworld and out of their hair, essentially pretending she didn't exist, which was fine by her because she hated them anyways. Sahil and Tegan she allowed to visit sometimes, but only when they were being nice and appropriate.
She headed upstairs with her earbuds still in, dancing a little as she grabbed fresh clothes from her drawers, humming along and clueless to anything around her. She had plans to go out to a movie with some friends tonight so she wanted to get cleaned up a little better than she had for school. Living alone, though, she'd gotten used to having her space and stripped her clothes in her bedroom, leaving them in a pile on the floor. She carried the fresh clothes into the washroom and set them on the toilet seat, under her phone which was now on speaker for music. After some debating, she decided to have a bath instead and dug under the sink for her bath bombs.

Completely unbeknownst to Mira up on the middle plane, her parents were arguing again about whether or not to let her existence continue. Seamus maintained that as long as she stayed on the middle plane and refused to associate with any demons, it didn't matter. Emma, however, wanted offspring, and Mira clearly wasn't going to provide any. A second born daughter couldn't mate with Sahil or Tegan, it just didn't work that way. But if they killed Mira, then their next daughter would technically be first born in the sense that she was their only daughter.
Seamus always got squeamish when she brought this up and Emma ended up getting quite loud with her yelling and even smacking Seamus a few times, wondering how he could be so soft and stupid. She knew of Sahil and Tegan's attraction to Mira and had, on multiple occasions, tried to dissuade them of it. She was vehement in her position that they were not to have any kind of sexual contact with her, ever, like she was some sort of disease. She trusted their judgement and often sent them up to the middle plane to wreak havoc on her behalf or even to kill other demons to show off their strength and brutality, but had yet to give them an ear about anything regarding Mira. They needed a plan, a solid one, that would convince Emma both of their demonic prowess and their dedication to expanding the clan's power and bloodline.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
The twins stood outside the room where their parents were arguing from. They had glanced at each other as they listened to their parents. It took less than a second for both Sahil and his brother to agree on visiting their sister. They locked eyes before traveling to their sister's home. Sahil and his brother never liked listening to their parents considering they were against their certain attractions towards their sister. Of course, the twins had never acted that way every second of their lives. Between the three of the siblings, their relationship was interesting. Especially with them as a family.

The travel to their sister home wasn't that much of a travel. They eventually arrived at Mira's home and knocked. Sahil and Tegan stood side by side, waiting for their sister to open up as they were unaware of her getting ready for a night out. The glanced at each other, waiting for her to let them in.

message 17: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Mira had just gotten into a bathrobe, hair up in a towel to dry. She had human friends, but they generally didn't drop in unannounced. She checked her phone but there was no new messages. Who could that be? She was tempted to leave it, but something in her gut told her whoever it was wouldn't go away until she answered. What if she hadn't been home?
With a sigh, she tightened the robe to cover what needed covering and headed downstairs. She couldn't see who was on the step from the living room, and was too short to use the little peep hole higher in the door. So she simply opened it and immediately regretted her decision. Her brothers dropped in once in a while, sure, but not often with decent intentions. "What? I'm busy, you can't stay."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
Sahil and Tegan stood at the door, still glancing at each other, wondering how long their sister was taking. Usually, it did not take their sister this long, but for some reason they did not know, she did. They gave her a light smiled when the door finally opened. "Mira," Tegan spoke as he leaned against the door frame. "Sahil and I thought it would be nice to just drop by and see what our sister is up to. Is it not right for siblings to drop by?" Tegan questioned Mira. He only glanced over at his brother Sahil, who stepped closer to the doorway. "Now that isn't how you greet your brothers," Sahil added as he looked at Mira. "And why can't we stay?" He questioned her. Both of them never liked their sister's attitude when they dropped by whether it be announced or not.

message 19: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) "It would be if you were regular siblings. We've been over this. All you ever do is get up to mischief when you come over and I want nothing to do with it." She didn't let go of the door, holding her body in the way of them getting any farther. They could easily just shove it and she would have no power to stop them, but she hoped her demeanor would be enough to make them think twice. "You can't stay because I'm going out. I have plans. Plans that don't involve you two. So if you'll excuse me I have to finish getting ready so I'm not late." She started to close the door. Usually she gave them a bit more time, more of a chance, but when she had plans or was upset about something, she tended to brush them off as fast as possible.

Tegan stood upright and stood in the way, making sure Mira couldn't close the door. He chuckled as he shook head before sighing, pushing the door away, creating a lesser chance of it closing. "We are not here to cause mischief Mira." He cleared his throat as he did a quick glance at his brother and then back at Mira. "We are here on a more friendlier note," Sahil spoke up as he now stood behind his brother Tegan in the doorway. Tegan took a breath in and let it out. "You may not care, but mother and father are arguing way more now..." He informed his sister as he knew she didn't care, but she should at least know. "And part of it includes arguing whether or not you live." Sahil and Tegan spoke in unison, staring at their sister Mira when the spoke.

message 21: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) She growled at them when they tried to force the door open more, shoving against Tegan's strength in an attempt to get it closed anyway. "I know the argument, assholes. I had it spat at my face tons of times. Mom wants to kill me because she can't have any heirs from the two of you if she doesn't, and Dad thinks as long as I stay up here and mind my own business that she should leave me alone. Neither of them are ever going to back down from their position, ergo they aren't ever going to come to a decision, ergo I don't need to worry." She smacked at Tegan's hand. "Now let me close the damn door already."

Tegan did not budge when his sister slapped his hand. "Will you let us in?" Sahil questioned Mira as the twins wanted to discuss something with her. Neither of them agreed with their parents. They preferred to have their sister alive, but they also didn't want their sister to be out here. Between the twins, they both cared about Mira. There was no need to show anyone how much they cared. " We need to talk to you about something." Tegan spoke, still holding the door open.

message 23: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) “I already told you no! Lucifer almighty. I have things to do, I need you to leave. I don’t want to hear whatever you have to say. I don’t care about it. Get off my doorstep and let me get back to my life.” She had a feeling she knew what they wanted to discuss anyways and she had no interest in hearing any kind of spiel from them, whether it had the potential to save her life or not. She almost walked away from the door, but then they’d just follow instead of leaving, and she needed to get changed, something she didn’t want them seeing.

Tegan and Sahil glanced at each other before fully stepping in and shutting the door behind them. "You have to hear us out Mira." He commented as they made their way to the living room. "And we know that you rather not hear it," Sahil spoke, knowing his sister so well. Tegan found himself sitting in one of the chairs, smiling at her. "Again, if you just listen to what we have to say, Tegan and I will head home and let you enjoy whatever you have today," Sahil spoke, knowing how much Mira would push back him and his brother Tegan.

message 25: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Mira growled at them and bared her teeth but stepped out of the way. Crossed her arms and started to stalk towards the stairs with the full intention of ignoring them until she heard what Sahil said. She didn’t believe it for one moment, but hanging around humans for so long made her doubt herself just enough to pause at the stairs. “You swear? You’ll spit your speech out and then screw off? Get on with it already, I don’t have all day. Or patience for your theatrics.”

The twins at each other and then looked at Mira, giving her a genuine smile. They were not fazed by her frustration and anger. "We swear and it is something you will want to sleep on," Teagan promised Mira as he spoke up. "And we will screw off." He added as both brothers sat in either the chair and the sofa. "Mind you, mother and father have nothing to do with this." Tegan pointed out as he did not take his eyes off of his sister Mira. They did their best to explain to their sister what they wanted to tell her. The twins hoped their sister would think about it and let them know as soon as possible.

((For some reason, I am unable to come up with a plan for them.))

message 27: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((Generally the twins don't consult with Mira for their plan, since any plan involving knocking her up or touching her in any way is obviously going to get an immediate no. Usually they approach their mother and try to convince her to give them more time. They explain that they will seduce their sister with one final try or give up for good; she then tells them they have a year to do so, the proof that it has worked being Mira either pregnant or with a baby born already. And if this hasn't happened by the time the year is over, the mother plans on finally having Mira killed regardless of what their father thinks))

message 29: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((We could say the twins discussed it with the parents already maybe? I don't know if you'd still have to change your post or not))

message 31: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((If the twins got the go ahead from the mom, Would they act the same when they came in though? Or should we backtrack to just before they mention any kind of plan? Unless you can think of one they’d try to use on Mira))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Probably not, but they would have acted like they had no plan to and had gotten the 'ok.' We can back track a bit, I am okay with that. ))

message 33: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((Should we start with them fighting to be let in then? One of them says ‘we have something to talk about with you’, though, I don’t know if you want to keep that or not))

message 35: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((Yeah))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Sorry to ask that and sure. We can do that.))

message 37: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((You want to keep that dialogue there? That they do have something to talk to her about?))

message 39: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((Okay, then we can go from my post after that:))

“I already told you no! Lucifer almighty. I have things to do, I need you to leave. I don’t want to hear whatever you have to say. I don’t care about it. Get off my doorstep and let me get back to my life.” She had a feeling she knew what they wanted to discuss anyways and she had no interest in hearing any kind of spiel from them, whether it had the potential to save her life or not. She almost walked away from the door, but then they’d just follow instead of leaving, and she needed to get changed, something she didn’t want them seeing.

The twins looked at each other as they stepped in, finding a seat on the couch and chair. Sahil looked at his sister and thought for a bit, arranging the words in his head, making sure he was going to phrase it right. "In truth Mira, Tegan and I have had a little chat with mother." He began. "Tegan and I believe that you will appreciate what we tell you." Tegan cleared his throat, ready to tell Mira. "Mother agreed to stop asking for you to bear a child only if you are unable to after one year," Tegan informed her. "Of course, we assumed you would take it as a good thing."

message 41: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) Mira shut the door needlessly loud, heading for the stairs automatically, hoping to bypass the discussion entirely. She stopped with one foot on the bottom stair, glaring at them. "She stopped asking me to have a kid years ago, you guys. She doesn't want me to have a kid, remember? I'm too weak and pathetic. And there's no chance in hell I'm going to have one anyway, so you can consider that the same as unable to. End of discussion." She headed upstairs.

Tegan stood up and walked to the bottom of the stairs before yelling up to his sister. "How would you know Mira?" He pointed out. "You may think that mother had pulled back with all of this, but in reality, she has never pulled back for all of this." He added since it was true. "Whether you believe it or not, that is your problem." He sighed to himself as he glanced over at his brother Sahil and then back up to the stairs. "So, Sahil and I are heading out now." He motioned for Tegan to start heading towards the door. "We will be back only if you believe us." He added before walking out with his brother Tegan, closing the front right behind him.

message 43: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) How would I know? Easy: her mother had told her she would never gain the right to bear children so long as she insisted on this foolish human existence. Since Mira never planned on giving it up, her mother would never want her to have a kid. The thought that lingered at the back of her mind after her brothers left though, was that their mother was a particularly vicious woman. Mira, realistically, should be dead by now, so the brothers could eventually have a sister to bear children with. And yet Mira was still alive. She knew how much their mother loved the twins, so why would she keep Mira alive, depriving them of their opportunity for heirs and power? But it seemed suspicious, that Emma would give up after a year all of the sudden. Why now? What difference would it make if Emma tried or didn't?
She's going to kill me, Mira realized in a suddenness that sent her lightheaded down onto her bed. She really is this time. She's sick of waiting. Mira had always thought she wouldn't care, but... she liked her life very much. Was it really the end of the world if all it took to keep her life was give her brothers a kid? Mom wants me to have lots of kids, though. She reminded herself. And what about her human friends? Mira was still in high school, she knew the prejudice around getting knocked up at her age, and if it kept happening? People would talk. Agencies might get involved, and that could draw hunters to her doorstep. She'd have no choice but to give her life up.
It took nearly two weeks, but when the brothers came home to their parents mansion in the underworld, they found a very upset looking Mira sitting on their bed [or one of their beds, if there's two]. She had miraculously managed to bypass both parents without being seen, not wanting Emma to know just yet what she was doing. Because she wasn't entirely sure she was even going to say yes yet. It went against every fiber of her being.

The twins had arrived home from doing their daily mischief in the middle plane. Their chatting was paused once they noticed Mira. " Is there a reason why you are in our room and are upset?" Tegan questioned his sister as he walked over and sat down next to her. For two weeks Tegan and Sahil had stopped visiting their sister. The two of them did understand that she has a life to live. "Your brothers Sahil and I are willing to listen to what ever you need to say." He added.

message 46: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) ((Yeah two weeks))

She turned her head away from him when he sat down, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach at the proximity. She told herself repeatedly that it was instinct and nothing more, that she could override that instinct by pure will. She didn't have to be a breeder for her brothers. She was more than that. No matter how much her body wanted to give in every time they hugged her or tried to cop a feel. "These past two weeks have been amazing, without the two of you bugging me. But what you said... I wouldn't be alive unless Mom allowed it on some level. She's going to kill me, isn't she?"

Tegan and Sahil glanced at each other and sighed. "Mom is not going to kill you. And if she was going to have you killed, she would have done it already." Sahil commented as his brother placed a hand on Mira's back. "You know mom is all bark and no bite..." Tegan pointed out since it was all true. "Anyways, if she does, your brother Sahil and I will make sure that won't happen." He assured her. Between him and his twin Tegan they would never want their sister Mira to be killed. They were family and cared about her, probably more than Mira could imagine. "What Tegan means is that we will back you up." He restated.

message 48: by alexander (new)

alexander shay (alexauthorshay) “She has plenty of bite and you know it,” Mira muttered. Crossing her arms but not throwing his hand off. “She hasn’t killed me because Dad keeps talking her out of it. But you guys can’t have any kids until she offs me and she’s getting impatient. I know she is.” She glowered at Sahil. “You guys only don’t want me dead because you want to knock me up. I know what you guys want. You guys wouldn’t protect me if you were sure you couldn’t get between my legs. Why haven’t you stopped trying when I’ve been denying you for four years already?”

Tegan knew his sister was right about it, but there was more to it. "Okay fine, you have a point with all of that, but you are also our sister and we do care about you." He spoke as agreed with her. He did glance at his brother Sahil as he began to rub her back. "Mira, even if we wanted to, we would have asked permission," Sahil added. "Right, Tegan?" Tegan nodded and gave her a light smile. The twins might have small cravings and would love to get Mira to bear either of their children, but they wanted it to be on her terms, not theirs.

« previous 1 3 4