Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Help please.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments I've stuffed up when adding my one book please could you remove it so I can add the correct one. Thank you :)

message 2: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 1050 comments Which one?

message 3: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments Actually I wondered if I could delete them all and then add them a fresh, please. thank you.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments We do not simply delete books.
We can correct the data or merge a duplicated edition if that's the case.
Please list what corrections need to be made.

message 5: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments Please could you remove both Numbers and the Tango, I am not sure why the book won't load properly and the Romancing the stones, as well as the Wishing cup (these last two have been delisted). Thank you.

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23378 comments Goodreads does not delete books that have been published; Romancing the Stones and The Wishing Cup will have been added to reader's shelves.

Re Numbers and the Tango, is there an ebook edition other than the kindle? There's one showing but without an ISBN. I've merged your empty editions, so they will disappear. If you wish to add your profile name, please make a new request for that, but the original author name must remain in first position.

If you are wishing to add an edition with your new cover, please make a request for that under "Book Cover Help".

message 7: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments Uhm, I wasn't attempting to vandalize or blank those two books. it was a decision made by all authors involved in the last 24 hours to delist or take the books off Amazon and other platforms so we may once again lay claim to each of our individual stories. If I am not allowed to remove them then so be it. Thank you :)

message 8: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Goodreads does not delete books that have been published; Romancing the Stones and The Wishing Cup will have been added to reader's shelves.

Re Numbers and the Tango, is there an ebook edition ot..."

Thanks for that. this is all very confusing. Yes N&TT is on multiple platforms and has just undergone a cover change but I don't care that the original cover wont show I would just like to get my book on my profile please. Thank you

message 9: by M.C. (new)

M.C. D'alton (mcauthor) | 6 comments It's all good I just didn't want you think I was up to no good :) and thank you for all the kind assistance. This online stuff is often very confusing :)