Writing Buddies discussion

YA Contemporary Writing Buddy/ CP Wanted

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Brice | 2 comments Hi! My name is Lauren and I write YA contemporary sometimes with mental illness themes but are mostly about navigating the world. I have one finished manuscript I'm getting ready to query and one new project I'm drafting as well as tons of short stories I'd love feedback on. I do tons of reading YA for my blog, and I publish an online Literary journal so I have critique experience. Mostly just looking for more writer friends!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  Leflore | 12 comments Ok! I write YA contemporary romance. I like steamy romantic stories and I try my hardest to create them. Really stories that have some sort of deep background, with an interesting twist, love inspiring etc. Sometimes I criticize myself so hard and I always think my stories are not good enough so I'm continually starting over, that's why I thought to branch out and try this. Very interested in working with you Lauren!

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean M Ward (jeanmward) | 2 comments If you are still looking for a CP let me know! I write YA and adult, contemporary and historical.

jean.m.malone@gmail.com

message 4: by El (new)

El | 2 comments Hello! If any of you are still looking for a writing buddy please let me know. I would love to partner up. I've very active and quick with feedback. If you're interested please message me!

message 5: by El (new)

El | 2 comments Jean wrote: "If you are still looking for a CP let me know! I write YA and adult, contemporary and historical.

jean.m.malone@gmail.com"

If you are looking for a CP, I would love to partner up. Shoot me a message if you are still available! :)

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 9 comments I am looking for writing partner who is patient and understanding. I make grammar and punctuation mistake. I have a lot of ideas. I love fiction stories like beauty and the Beast, mystery stories, and fanfiction