Writing Buddies discussion

Writing buddy/ critique partner

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  Leflore | 12 comments Interested in having some fun with having a writing buddy/critique partner
1.Name: Stephanie Leflore
2.Genre you write: Romance (latest interest:dark romance)
3.Location: Illinois
4.Any publishing credits: None
5.Three important qualities you are looking for in a crit buddy: Maturity, honesty, Nice
6.Contact info: stephanie_leflore@yahoo.com

message 2: by theWombatOne (new)

theWombatOne | 6 comments Hi Stephanie. I'm definitely interested in seeing if we click as writing/critique partners. I haven't written romance stories before, but I do incorporate romance in my work. I just posted something on the board a little while ago, so you can check out what I'm looking for to if you like.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Hi Stephanie, how are you? I am so happy I came across your post. I am looking to write my first romance novel (coincidently, dark romance is what appeals to me also). I would love someone to keep me honest and motivated, to bounce ideas around with, to tell me when something needs improvement and most importantly to cry with when the frustration gets us down. If you would like to have a chat please let me know, my email address is sjhancock91@gmail.com. Sarah.

message 4: by SM (new)

SM Cornelius (smcornelius) | 3 comments Hi Stephanie & James & Sarah! I don't know if you guys are still looking for critique partners, but I sure as heck am still looking! I've done some beta reading before for other writers and I've self-published a contemporary romance e-book on Amazon. I have a couple of other stories I'm working on currently that I can use some feedback on, so depending on what genre interests you, it'll be one or the other story. Drop me a message if you're interested (I know its so easy to miss a forum message notification on Goodreads, but the offer stands indefinitely!). Cheers!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  Leflore | 12 comments Hi guys!!! Omg I'm so late on this response. Please forgive me. I am still interested in a partner! I'm really excited about the story I started and I would love some critique or help writing it, ideas etc. my email is stephanie_leflore@yahoo.com
Let me know!

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Heeren | 35 comments Stephanie Leflore wrote: "Hi guys!!! Omg I'm so late on this response. Please forgive me. I am still interested in a partner! I'm really excited about the story I started and I would love some critique or help writing it, i..."

My name is Tom from Wichita, Kansas and I write
• plays
• poetry,
• historical fiction,
• children’s picture books
• essays
• short fiction for children and adults

I’ve written several short stories for children but I’ve published three (one children’s Easter story, a historical fiction novel’s first chapter and some poetry). My WWI story was featured on an online critique group a few years ago. Right now, I’m still undecided over either concentrating more on the Easter children’s story or the WWI historical fiction work.

We writers are challenged by our writing decisions, you know.
I’m proud to write to shape the world’s love for reading ALL THE WAY!!!  

I'd like to be your writing buddy if you want. My email address is thomasheeren@cox.net and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tom