Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fantasy Prologue and 1st chapter Beta Reader-3400k words

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jakeel (last edited Jul 08, 2018 07:21AM) (new)

Jakeel Campbell | 10 comments Hello

I am seeking a Beta Reader/ Critiquer for the Prologue and 1st chapter of my new project. it's currently less than 3400 words. No editing required(But accepted) I am just looking for anyone with an interest in Fantasy, anime, visual novels to see if the content is something you would want to continue reading after you finish chapter one.

The book is about a young man age 18 who died from a fatal form of brain cancer. However, after death, he was faced with God that told him that particular form of cancer has a >1 survival rate should never have been created and was created by one of his underlings. He is then given the chance to create a new self for a new fantasy world similar to the MMORPG games and books he loved to read while was sick, which he fully takes advantage of.

REINCARNATED AS A CREATED PLAYER - Reincarnated As A Created Player
https://www.wattpad.com/600363600-rei...

Thank you

My email is Jakeel94@yahoo.com

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Lenox (alizarinred) | 29 comments My email is existentialrabbit@gmail.com. I’d be happy to read (and proof) it for you.

message 4: by Jakeel (new)

Jakeel Campbell | 10 comments Lisa wrote: "My email is existentialrabbit@gmail.com. I’d be happy to read (and proof) it for you."

Emailed you the word doc and wattpad link

Thank you for your time.