What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Museum of Thieves (The Keepers Trilogy #1)
This topic is about Museum of Thieves
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA, fantasy, house that constantly changes, walled city, children are strictly controlled, chained with bracelets. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ollie (last edited Jul 07, 2018 07:07PM) (new)

ollie Barnas | 1 comments Museum of Thieves.
read this book sometime between 2015 and 2016. Not brand new, but wasn't published before 2000. the story was located in a fantasy realm, and the time was relatively medieval (similar clothes and technology)
SPOILERS

the book was about a girl who escaped her walled city that did not have any animals, as they were believed to carry disease (that was an anomaly in that world) and met a boy. the boy was here age, and had escaped from the same city several years before. he took here to his home, which was a house that was constantly shifting, and had a conscience of its own, that was some times angry and had to be calmed with singing. deep in the house there was a huge room that had two armies preparing to fight. the girl and the boy got stuck, and nearly didn't make it out alive. Thats all i can remember. I believe that the author was female, but i am not 100% certain. it was published in english. i cannot remember the cover image, because i listened to an audiobook that was narrated by a woman.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jul 07, 2018 08:11PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Cecil, did you add "SOLVED" to your header? Was that your book? We always need verbal confirmation.

message 4: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Thanks Anisha_book_lover. Marked as Solved.