Romance Audiobooks discussion

Polished (Polished, #1)
This topic is about Polished
Audiobook Giveaways > Polished by Alyssa Turner

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4726 comments Mod
Author Alyssa Turner is giving one (1) personally inscribed audiobook for Polished, Polished #1 (an MMF ménage romance) to one lucky member. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on July 17 at 12:00 midnight EST. The winner will be randomly selected and Alyssa will contact you by private message to obtain your email address. The audiobook will be made available as a downloadable m4b file that can be uploaded to iTunes. You must be 18 or over and the giveaway is open internationally where permitted by law.

If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
It seemed like they had everything, but they didn’t have Jack.

Without question Spencer Hartley burns hot for his girlfriend, Rory, but his other desires are hidden down deep. He might blow things up for a living and climb mountains for kicks, but the scariest thing in his life is the truth about his sexuality.

Jack Rothman works hard and plays dirty. After long, demanding days in his family's engineering firm, he indulges in the pleasures of silk restraints and fine wine. Lots of hot meaningless sex helps him forget that he's suffocating, with no one to give him a reason to breathe.

When a catastrophic accident traps Spencer in a flooded subway tunnel with Jack, they need each other to survive. But something strong stirs down there in the darkness, and it's more than their desperation to live. There's a spark between them that's impossible to ignore.

Rory Campbell would love to give Spencer the one thing he doesn’t have, the freedom to explore his secret desires. But how does that fit into her picture-perfect relationship? When Jack invites the couple to his sprawling Hamptons beach house, Rory realizes that she has secret desires of her own—the kind only Jack's Dominant hand across her bare bottom can satisfy..

Six-Chapter Audiobook Preview

Polished (Polished, #1) by Alyssa Turner

message 2: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 32 comments I’ll enter

message 3: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments Count me in

message 4: by Jan (new)

Jan Miller | 72 comments I’m in

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 22 comments Sounds good! Thanks for the chance!

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 35 comments I would also like the chance. I know it's hot outside but if I have to work out in the yard, I like something that helps me forget the heat so I can get my work done. The best way to do that is with an audio version of a good book. Thank you.

message 7: by Arzu (new)

Arzu | 55 comments Sounds interesting. Please count me in.

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 15 comments I’d love to win!

message 10: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Lechuga-Huber (dungeonsndrama) | 24 comments I'm in

message 11: by MsB (new)

MsB | 672 comments Oh, I’m definitely in. I wonder who the narrator will be :)

message 12: by Mortisha (new)

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments Count me in!

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (kira87) | 400 comments I’m in!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Eddy | 7 comments ♥️MMF!👋 pick me!!

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mckinseya) | 9 comments YES PLEASE! :)

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylynn32) | 11 comments I'm in, please!

message 17: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments i'm in...thanks! =)

message 18: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kelliemeg) | 47 comments I would like to enter!

Karin (aquariandancer) | 523 comments I'd love to try this.

message 20: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa Turner (alyssaturner) | 2 comments So happy you are all entering!! Don't miss the huge free audio preview of Polished to get started with my writing.

Here is the direct link if you want to share! http://bit.ly/2t2kvS1

You can stream it or download, I would love to know what you think of the format!

And the winner is....

Karin #19

Congratulations!

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2029 comments Mod
Congrats Karin.

Karin (aquariandancer) | 523 comments Thank you so much!

Here is the link to my review at Goodreads. It is also posted at Amazon, Audible and BN.com (KahlanMercy at BN).

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Karin, thanks so much for posting your review!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Polished (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alyssa Turner (other topics)