Year-long NaNo discussion

Hannah Schuck > Meet My Characters

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments This shall be a "Cast of Characters" from any of the stories I post on here.... I shall label what story they are from before posting them! Hope you enjoy and here is my first addition!! I add whatever has to do with the Character's personality, figure, or struggles.....

Character from my Fantasy WIP ~

Kavonna : Long blond hair / Bright green eyes / small of stature / curving body form.... ( quite attractive ) / brave to a certain point / Goes to God with anything and everything / Kind and considerate / struggles with believing that God will work things out for the best / Most definitely Human

P. S. I will try and post one every day or every couple of days as long as I have a character to post... XD

message 2: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 2171 comments Ooh! Interesting. I would do a character introduction, but I have too many characters XD

Anyway, I look forward to meeting your characters :P

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Haha! I can totally see that as being your problem!

Thanks I am super excited!!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Fantasy WIP ~

Evan : Chocolate brown hair that curls over his forehead / Dark blue eyes ( almost black ) / Tall and has broad shoulders / A scar covers his left arm / muscular in all areas of his body, but has more upper body strength / Warrior ( he is a Xatig .... so kinda needs to be warrior like xd ) / God is a fantasy to him / terrible back story / Draws a fine line between despicable and okay / Human

( P. S. ~ Go to Mysterious Creations to find out what a Xatig is. )

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Ptain Fabrr : Black hair and it is always kept short / Black eyes / Stands a head over Evan / Broad shoulders and his body build is more flexible that Evan's and has about the same muscular strength / Has more lower body strength / Xatig Warrior - Teacher level / A deep scar runs down the left side of his face / God? *laugh* Who needs a God!? I have myself.... / Focuses mainly on pleasing his master - outwitting everyone but his betters - and moving up in the ranks / No one knows quite what he is.....

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Ipealia : Brown curly hair that always is pinned up / Dark brown eyes / is tall for her kind / Upper body strength / Xatig / Her determination withstands that of an Ishyon / God is who she believes in, but hasn't let come to her heart.... yet / She is loyal to her friends and does not accept betrayal / Forgiveness.... now that's a difficult subject / Evoitray is her kind

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Secret Story ~

( Full Name ) Kela Rosin Trake : Dark black hair that hangs a little past her shoulders / Is of regular height for a woman / blue eyes / very peaceful and caring / Her past is a difficult story, along with the scar that marks her neck / God.... she has been raised around him, but has not accepted him / Is very emotional / ( if I were to tell you what creature she is it would ruin the story.... XD ) < spoiler >

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Darkness Is Rising ( also known as : Fantasy WIP ) ~

Wren Wick : Brown / grey hair is around shoulder length / Regular height for a women / Warm brown eyes / A loving grandmother nature / God is everything to her / She has a wonderful testimony and a beautiful life story / Will take the chance to share anything she can to whoever comes her way / Can be unsure, but her wisdom has grown with her years / Human

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Darkness Is Rising ( also known as Fantasy WIP ) ~

Elite - Price : Blonde hair .... short / Small for a man.... about a woman's regular height / Hazel eyes.... more brown than green / An overconfident and sometimes fearful nature / God is his enemy.... well being that he is on Lucifer's side / His mission : To become an Opic so many will bow to him / His skills in his craft.... well, are not so good to be honest ( sorry Price ) / Animals.... they dislike him for his snooty ways, but many come anyways / Evoitray

message 10: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 2171 comments Hannah Schuck wrote: "Character from my Darkness Is Rising ( also known as : Fantasy WIP ) ~

Wren Wick : Brown / grey hair is around shoulder length / Regular height for a women / Warm brown eyes / A loving grandmother..."

I have a character named Wren too, but it looks like they are nothing alike XD

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Haha.... that's probably a good thing.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Darkness is Rising ( otherwise known as Fantasy WIP.. lol ) ~

Aniu : Short black hair / Is of medium height / chocolate brown eyes / Definitely the commander type.... "don't get in my way" / She is the leader of half of the Mirage Guardians and happens to be very bossy / Mission : take out the Cunni before they find Dark Seclusion.. / An extremely fine Xatig, however, she isn't know for bloodlust / phagon

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from my Darkness is Rising ~

Mulch : Brown hair that curls at the nape of his neck / tall / fiery brown eyes / Very quiet and cunning / He's very good at masking his true feelings / Happens to be a good leader but works for an evil man / High Xatig who knows to stay out of messy situations / warrior built / his past is complicated and God is even more so / Human

message 14: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 2171 comments Oh... Darkness is Rising is an AWESOME title :P

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Well it ( Darkness is Rising ) is my series title... but my book's title is ~ The Levy for Love.

xD

message 16: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 2171 comments Ohhh, I'm a sucker for alliterations in titles

A Winter Dark and Deadly
Week of Werewolves, Faeries and Fancy Dresses
Time of Trepidation, Pirates and Lost Princesses
Season of Subterfuge...
... you get the idea ;P

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments I know! Same! 3 My series titles are going to be like that! ;) You just wait and see.... lol

message 18: by Merie (new)

Merie Shen (princess_of_space) | 626 comments Hello girl I'm here and now I'mma stalk all your writing progress xD

Also, what Nicki said. Alliterations in series titles are so fun. :D

Also, your characters are amazing and I can't wait to read more about them. :)

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Awww thanks so much Merie!! I'm so glad your gonna be stalking my progress now to because I need all the encouragement I can get! ^.^

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from "The Price of Peace" ~

Vaughn Wayward : Dark black hair, kinda hangs over his face sometimes. Somewhat curly. / Dark black eyes / sarcastic, humorous, and melds into and out of conversation / Struggles with much hidden pain from past scar / Masks his struggle expertly / Lives in a good home / Heir to Tharace / Has one brother and five sisters / Has some Xatig training / He's very mixed on the subject of God / Hates Cunni with passion / Loves good conversation / Human

message 21: by Oceane (last edited Mar 18, 2019 06:16AM) (new)

Oceane McAllister (therealqueenofnarnia) | 592 comments Just discovered this (thanks Merie for the notification XD) and I LOVE finding out more about characters! These look super cool, Elizabeth! Perhaps I should do the same...

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Awesome!! I'll be posting more whenever I have the chance. ^.^ And idc, you can do the same thing!! I just started this so everyone could check out my characters. >.<

message 23: by Oceane (new)

Oceane McAllister (therealqueenofnarnia) | 592 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Awesome!! I'll be posting more whenever I have the chance. ^.^ And idc, you can do the same thing!! I just started this so everyone could check out my characters. >.<"

Awesome! And yeah, I love learning more about characters, so I'm thinking it might be a good idea to give people a glimpse of my characters.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Character from "The Price of Peace" ~

Ayisha Vandell : Curly chocolate hair, hangs past her shoulders / Brown eyes, filled with golden flecks / beautiful, vibrant, shy, doesn't speak often / fear haunts her / Sings like no one before / Lives in her tribal village / five sisters and seven brothers / Loves the Lord with a Passion / a wonderful cook / Dark brown skin / a curly, black tipped tail / Phagon