What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Froi of the Exiles
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy book captive queen rooftop garden. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yrynoy (last edited Jul 07, 2018 12:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yrynoy I can't remember this book where a captive queen has a garden on a rooftop, the only luxury she was allowed. Everyone thinks she's dead and is generally regarded as a traitor to the realm. They took her child and told her it was dead, but the priest who was supposed to throw him off a cliff hid him/her instead. The book is about her son/daughter, can't remember which.
The details are far apart and can't make them into a proper story! A suspended city that there's only one difficult way in, hidden magic and a man thrown into a dungeon, two towers and a city on the brink of rebellion and so many general fantasy things :(

Kate (Feathered Turtle Press Reviews) (stargazer401) | 257 comments Sounds kind of like points from books #2 (Froi of the Exiles) and #3 (Quintana of Charyn) of the Lumatere Chronicles, but it's been a few years so I can't remember all the details. (Books 2 & 3 take place a few years after the first book and have a generally separate plot.)

Yrynoy Oh that might be it, I read the trilogy a while ago but can't remember details. I will give it another read, thanks for the suggestion!